Chapter : 02

Sound of typing on keyboard was only heard since there was utter silence in the whole cabin of none other than KIM Taehyung. He was wearing his Beautiful gold frame glasses through which his hazel eyes were gazing down on square computer screen while his long fingers consisting of beautiful and simple gold rings dancing on the keyboard. He worked while gazing down at the papers kept in front of him, he read them while resting his back on the chair.

He was so into it that he didn't notice a pink colour haired man, with charming smile on display walking towards his cabin while his shiny white shoes clacking against the floor which were perfectly matching with the gorgeous tuxedo he was wearing. He reached towards the cabin which was considered as a tiger's den by the colleagues working in there. He opened the door softly and walk inside to only see a heart throbbing scene unfolding in front of him. A man in his twenties was looking like a god sitting on the chair while working so effortlessly looking handsome as ever.

He shuffled his hand in his pockets and took out his phone, he clicked a few pictures of the man ever so silently that no one would notice and Taehyung won't notice too right? The pink haired guy was lost in this thoughts and a deep honey laced voice brought him back to reality. "I told you not to click my pictures then why are you clicking them again, jimin?"

 "I told you not to click my pictures then why are you clicking them again, jimin?"

Min Jimin

Min Jimin.
Soulmate of Taehyung.
Popular Dancer and Model.
Martial Status :: Married.

Jimin slightly chuckled and put the thoughts in his mind in front of Taehyung with the help of his beautiful pink plumpy lips, "Are you forgetting who the fuck Park Jimin is huh, Taehyung?" He said, with utter confidence laced in his pretty voice which sounded like a bird singing a melody for people in stress.

Taehyung stopped his fingers, the edge of his beautiful rosy red lips twitched into a beautiful teasing smirk and looked at jimin with his hazel eyes after tilting his head slightly, "Obviously I know, the park Jimin sitting in front of me is MY SOULMATE who loves me so much that he can kill someone for me and you know he actually almost killed someone for me." Taehyung teased the man in front of him as he knows that jimin doesn't likes to show his feelings and emotions out in front of anyone, let it be Taehyung himself.