Part 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last time:

WhoArtThou: I'm confident I can't get it. Let's face it, the UA hero course entrance exam is biased.

DevilInaVest: Would you mind elaborating?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VampiresSuck: You can't just say that about a prestigious school like UA, kid.

WhoArtThou: I'm just stating facts.

VampiresSuck: Still, you have no right to judge UA's methods.

WhoArtThou: You sound like a quirkist idiot masquerading as a UA chauvinist. Seriously, weren't you guys the one to draw that out of me?

DevilInaVest: @VampiresSuck, please stop being rude to our guest. Let them justify their statement.

NeonHoboCocoon: Please explain, @WhoArtThou.

WhoArtThou: Right.
WhoArtThou: I don't really have an idea about the upcoming entrance exam but I do know that the previous year and the year before had robots for the practical part of the exam. From what I could find, this has continued for quite a long time. So I guess there is no harm in assuming that this year will be the same.

PewPewPew: It may be different

WhoArtThou: Well, I've done a little research and I'm about 99% sure that it's gonna be the same.

DevilInaVest: Research?

OneKissIsAllItTakes: Please elaborate.

WhoArtThou: Well, from what I've seen, the UA hero course entrance exam pattern is influenced by the Hero Commission. Robots have been a part of the exam for about 20 years now and were introduced by Iwasaki Wakumi. According to several reports, Iwasaki is a quirkist woman. Her quirk is called Laser, which allows her to shoot lasers from her fingertips. It's an amazing yet dangerous quirk because the lasers she fires are pointed and diverse and often result in misfiring and collateral damage. But no one's going to point it out given her position and the fact that it's "flashy and cool".

DevilInaVest: That's some quality information you got there.

NeonHoboCocoon: Let them continue.

WhoArtThou: Iwasaki was elected as the chairman of the Commission which gave her the power to alter hero protocols and policies. Since UA has been the No.1 hero school, her focus shifted to UA's entrance exam. The year All Might took the entrance exam was the year her idea was first tested out. She had planned to introduce robots for the entrance exam before she was elected and had apparently suggested that the plan be tested out that year. Since All Might conveniently made his dramatic debut and garnered immense fame as well as the title of "The Symbol of Peace", Iwasaki was convinced that Robots were the deciding factor for a good hero.

NotForInnocentEyes: I have no words….

MineCraftManButGrey: This is… astounding.

DevilInaVest: I'm impressed.

WhoArtThou: In simple words, she tried to promote her idea that a good hero must possess a flashy quirk. The same messed up ideology was forced into the minds of the public. This is the reason why most people hate.. no, despise individuals who possess the so-called "weak quirks" or "Villainous quirks" and yet aspire to become a hero. Back then, these individuals and the quirkless population were living a mediocre life but after this pathetic ideology was ingrained in people's minds, their lives have become living hell. Any person with a non-flashy quirk is a freak and does not deserve to live.

NeonHoboCocoon:...

PewPewPew:...

NotForInnocentEyes:...