{Pt. 6} The Tension Grows

So I don't want to write the chakra thing so I'm doing something different. Sorry I'm very indecisive sometimes. I'll try not to do this anymore. I've been trying to get to this part for a while so I do plan on sticking with it

Kakashi got up and walked a few steps forward, stretching his legs and back. I sat up still shocked by what just happened. Is he just gonna ignore what just happened? I felt my face heat up again. I shouldn't even have let this happen. I don't have feelings for him.... Do I? No no no no no. Well there's no possible way he could like me back. It'd be wrong for him to fall in love with his student. Well same goes for me, falling in love with my teacher. Let's just try our best to forget about these feelings and that this ever happened. "(Y/n)." Kakashi said, looking away from me. "You should head home, try and get a little rest before training."

"But I'm not tired, I've run off of less sleep before. I'll be fin-" Kakashi cut me off. "Just. . .," he said harshly, "Go. Okay?" I looked at him confused. I blinked and felt something wet roll down my cheek. I didn't know what was happening to me. I never cry, especially over a man. I don't know why Kakashi suddenly changed like that.

"Okay. I'll head out." I tried to say as calmful as possible. "I'll see you in a few hours." And with that I left.

This whole night has made me so emotionally confused. I'm feeling a mix of love, confusion, sadness and anger. I don't know what's happening to me. But after that whole thing happened, he yelled at me. Does he like me? Does he not? Should I ignore these feelings? So many questions buzzed throughout my head.

Without even knowing it, I was already home. I walked inside, kicking off my shoes. I decided to take a shower. I walked upstairs to my room to grab my clothes for today's training. I was kinda hoping we would go on a mission but probably not. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the water. I took off all my clothes and waited for the shower to turn the right temperature.

I took out my contacts and looked in the mirror. They actually really hurt my eyes, especially when I use my eyes' abilities. Sometimes I wonder what my life would've been like if I stayed with the Akatsuki or if I didn't have these eyes of mine. What would my life have been like if I had normal parents?

I decided the water was hot enough to hop in the shower. The water ran down my body, washing off all the dirt and blood from today. I decided to wash my hair and shave today since I had the time.

(45 minutes later)

I was finally all clean and dressed and ready for the day. I decided to go downstairs and get something to eat. When I got downstairs, I checked to see if my old man was still home. I looked through his door and saw him sleeping soundly.

I went to the kitchen and tried my best to stay quiet. I looked in the fridge and just ended up getting a quick snack. Once I was done eating, I looked at the time. The clock read 5:30 so I decided to lay down on the couch and read for a little bit.

(Timeskip to 7:00 at the training field.)

I was the first one there followed shortly by Saukra, Sasuke, and then Naruto. We had to wait for an hour for Kakashi-Sensei. Everyone was pretty pissed.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN KAKASHI-SENSEI?!?" Sakura interrogated him. "A black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way." he said sheepishly. He turned and looked at me. I simply looked back with my emotionless face. I was still hurt from this morning. "Good morning (Y/n)."

"My dad (Hiruzen) said to meet him at his office once training started." I said, completely ignoring his greeting. "Oh,.." he said, a bit disappointed. "Let's get going shall we." And with that we headed out."

We arrived at the Hokage's office and were greeted inside. "Hello (Y/n)! Hello Kakashi!" Hiruzen said happily. "Hey dad." I said with a smile on my face. "Wow so we're not even here?!" Naruto bugged. "I'm very sorry Naruto. Hello Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura."

"Thank you." Naruto said crossing his arms and looking away. "The reason I called you in here is I have a mission for you all." Naruto perked up. "And what might that mission be?"

"A body guard mission. It's a B-ranked mission which I'm sure you all can handle." He looked at me and Kakashi. I could tell this mission was mainly meant for us. "I'll introduce you to the man you'll be guarding. Prince Chikao, you may come in now." A lovely looking man entered the room. He had chin length blonde hair. (He looks like blonde Howl from Howl's Moving Castle but he won't act like him. It's just looks). "Hello everyone, my name is Chikao Gushiken but you all may call me Prince Chikao." We bowed in respect. He looked around and made eye contact with me. "Why hello beautiful." He said walking towards my direction. "Hello your highness."

"Please, call me Chikao." He grabbed my hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. I blushed a little bit. I looked at Kakashi. He did not seem happy. "Could I by any chance have the name of such a beautiful woman?"

"(Y/n). (Y/n) (L/n)." I said with a grin. "You're quite good looking yourself."

"Darling please, I come nowhere close to the beauty of you." I blushed even harder. "That's quite enough Prince Chikao." Kakashi said harshly. "Enough of what? I'm simply just talking to this lovely lady. Nothing else." Chikao said with a smirk, letting go of my hand, walking towards his direction. "She's my student and it's my responsibility to protect her and I don't think it's the best idea for someone she just met to be flirting with her."

"Alright, I'll stop... for now." I looked at Kakashi and Chikao, then Sakura. She, as well as Kakashi, seemed pissed but not for the same reason. She was mad that the prince didn't talk to her.

"Alright, I think it's time you all head out on your mission. You will be heading to the Land of Earth where Prince Chikao's kingdom is. Is that clear?" The men looked at eachother. "Yes sir." Kakashi claimed. And with that, we headed off.

~

Oooh a bit of tension stirring I see. I want to know your opinions of Prince Chikao and if y'all like him. Personally, he's a fun character to write. Fun fact, his first name means clever or wise and his last name means strong willed. I will warn y'all now, within the next two chapters there will be a bit of  ✨FUN✨ time if you know what I mean.

Total word count: 1194 words