Chapter 25

Y/n pov

"Listen Carson. I told Kennedy that she could have the company and now your complaining that I'm not taking it?" I yelled at Carson as we were in a meeting.

Carson looked at me pisses as we have been arguing for an hour now.

It did start out peaceful but then he said he needed me to run the company instead of Kennedy for brand names.

"Yes. I said that the only way we are gonna have your dad's old company still running is with tge family name. You can't change it to Spotts and expect everything to be fine. It is Y/l/n for a reason-"

"But I have legally passed the business onto Kennedy since she wants to run it. This is what she is going to graduate for. I'm a singer and songwriter Carson. I got a myself a fiancee at home that's pregnant with twins. I'm starting my own thing. Not this family business."

"Well fine but have your friend stop changing everything. She is fucking up everything-"

"I AM NOT. ALL I DID WAS MAKE THE BUSINESS FOR MANAGABLE FOR WHAT IM DOING." Kennedy yelled at Carson.

I groaned as I tapped my pen on the table.

Carsons hair was a mess and his shirt was wrinkled.

Kennedys tie wad undone and her shirt was slightly undone.

I was the same as Kennedg but with my hair in a bun.

We all were a mess.

"You can shut it Ken. I wasn't talking to you-"

"Your talking about me-"

"Yeah because you won't fucking listen. Wr are business partners-"

"No we aren't. Y/n dads company never even made a partnership with you once. Trust me I checked."

"But we are now because-"

"No we aren't. Your a corrupted business man. Your stealing money from all your clients. And your using your clients as fucking stocks. Now how in the fuck is that legal-"

I watched Carson grab Kennedy and push her against the wall. I watched Mushu stand up and grab Carson.

He pulled him off and stood in front of the brown haired idiot.

Carson was a pebble compared to Mushu.

Mushu was probably the size of the rock in muscle but a little more pudgier.

He was a stud that's for sure.

"You don't speak of my company like that anywhere or your done."

"I'm sorry Carson but you should be arrested-"

"For what?!" Carson looked at me like he isnt selling people in a way.

It reminded me of when Anna went through her thing.

But this was different. Carson was using the people he helped and selling everything they had.