1.4

Since there is no need to see Huo Qi during this time, Lu Shijin has no need to pretend to be good.

    Before going to the bar, Lu Shijin changed his look.

    If the gentle and elegant temperament of the original owner was somewhat similar to that of Ruan Siheng, now Lu Shijin's image is completely irrelevant to the artist.

    The original owner's dark and smooth hair was dyed into muffled blue by him, and a pair of ecstatic peach-eyed people under his plump and clean forehead suddenly changed from a pure white rabbit to a disco wolf.

    The bar lights at ten o’clock in the evening are blurred, light and dark are intertwined. Both men and women are swaying their bodies with noisy music on the dance floor. The smell of alcohol and various perfumes is mixed in the air, which paralyzes people’s olfactory nerves. The response of other sense organs to the outside world is weakened, and I just want to empty my brain and indulge here for a while.

.Lu Shijin was sitting alone in the corner of the bar. Five or six empty glasses were already placed in front of him. After drinking the wine in the glass in his hand, Lu Shijin snapped his fingers to greet the bartender and put on another whiskey. It was obvious that he had come to buy him drunk.

    711 is very worried: "You drink less. If you are drunk, no one will send you home."

    Lu Shijin twitched his lips, "Don't worry, your brother, I haven't been drunk, this bit of wine is not enough."

    711 can actually understand Lu Shijin's current mood somewhat.

    Originally, he died aggrieved, but now he has to live aggrieved in this kind of plot, and no one will be happy.

    However, Lu Shijin was already considered to be the most receptive of the hosts he had brought. There were several hosts who were rejected by the protagonist as soon as they came up, and he had to spend a lot of energy to reset the plot.

.So as long as Lu Shijin follows the plot obediently, it is still willing to help him. After all, Lu Shijin looked at him, it was more pleasing to the eyes than those hosts who would only accept it.

    Lu Shijin raised his glass and drank it, unknowingly he said with emotion: "I have wine now, but I am drunk now, because you never know what will happen next moment."

    "Well said!" A hand stretched out from behind Lu Shijin's shoulders, "Just for the handsome guy, I'll take your drink tonight."

    Lu Shijin didn't turn his head, put the wine glass down, and moved the corner of his mouth coldly, "Hand, take it away."

    "Hey, it's quite individual." The man withdrew his hand and sat next to Lu Shijin.

    He was an inch-headed man with a big gold chain hanging on his chest, and he exuded a sigh of earth.

    He touched the top of his head, and looked greedily at Lu Shijin.

."Little handsome boy, I think you are lonely when drinking alone, can't I ask you to drink?"

    Lu Shijin wore a valuable street fashion brand, and he looked like a young master from a rich family.

    This kind of young master still doesn't know how deep the water is outside, so it's best to cheat and it's the easiest to get started.

    So although Lu Shijin is sitting in the corner, he has long been spotted by the men and women who come to the bar to hunt for beauty.

    It's just that he's not sure of his preferences for the time being, so no one dared to come over and start a conversation first.