1.8

Others who heard Huo Lian's words couldn't help but stare at each other.

    Is the little caddy called Huo Lian "Uncle" by seniority?

    Obviously it looks like a few years old, according to which generation?

    A gang of people will understand after a little thought.

    There is only one person in this world who can call the second young master of the Huo Family "little uncle".

    Isn't it Huo Qi, the future prince of the Huo family?

    Could this boy be someone from Huo Qi?

    The eyes of everyone looking at Lu Shijin suddenly became complicated.

    Although he is dressed as a caddie, he looks really good, and that overly handsome face is almost a killer of men and women, young and old!

    It's reasonable to be able to be seen by Huo Qi.

    President Chen looked at Lu Shijin suspiciously for a while, and suddenly laughed disdainfully.

."Huo Lian, you don't deceive me! Who doesn't know that Young Master Huo is the most clean and self-conscious in this circle. You can just pull someone over and say what you have with him, thinking that we will believe this, and you can pour dirty water on him. ?"

    Huo Lian raised her eyebrows lightly: "Believe it or not is your business."

    Mr. Chen asked Lu Shijin again: "Do you know Huo Qi?"

    Lu Shijin frowned, his expression tangled, and gently pulled Huo Lian's sleeve.

    Huo Lian turned her head and glanced at him, "Just say what you want."

    Lu Shijin shook his head and said pitifully, "No, he won't let me mention my relationship with him."

    Huo Lian looked at President Chen with a smile, "I heard it? Someone refused to let him say, Is President Chen going to have trouble with a child?"

    The corner of Mr. Chen's mouth sank, and Huo Lian gave Huo Lian a fierce stare before shaking his hand away.

.Although this caddie suits his appetite in all aspects, this kind of thing is better to be trusted than not.

    If the opponent is really Huo Qi's person, he must not touch it.

    He can ignore Huo Lian, but Huo Qi can't afford to offend him.

    "Thank you for helping me out." Lu Shijin thanked Huo Lian in a low voice, "This is the second time you have helped me. Thank you very much."

    "It's okay, since Huo Lian is your boyfriend, I should take care of you."

    Huo Lian raised the corner of her mouth when she landed, and wanted to make the kind smile of an elder looking at a younger one.

    However, he usually seldom laughs, his expression management is not in place, and Lu Shijin's eyes are similar to a sneer.

.Lu Shijin swallowed and vomited with 711: "I think he's liking his eyes when he's not smiling. His smile is too damn oozing, and he always feels chilly on his back."

    711: "So what do you want to do when you get close to him?"

    Lu Shijin: "I can't tell you yet, but don't worry, I will not trouble Huo Qi and his concubine."

    711: I believe in your evil! The old man is so bad.jpg

    When people were far away, Huo Lian asked Lu Shijin coldly: "Are you really the caddy here?"