1.10

"What did you say?"

    Although the profile is similar, Huo Lian and Huo Qi have completely different voices.

    Just four words were as cold as frost and snow, allowing Lu Shijin to see the reality clearly.

    "Sorry, Mr. Huo." Lu Shijin hurriedly sat up straight, touched his face awkwardly, and glanced out of the car window and found that he had reached the downstairs of his apartment, "Thank you for sending me back. I'm leaving."

    Huo Lian: "Wait."

    The driver got Huo Lian's eyes in the rearview mirror in advance, and got out of the car. Only Huo Lian and Lu Shijin were left in the carriage.

    "Do you have anything else?" Lu Shijin said tiredly, "Is there anything I can say next time? I'm really tired today."

    Huo Lian's tone was light: "What do you plan to do in the future?"

    "I don't know." Lu Shijin put his face into his palm and said muffledly, "What can I do?.Even if Huo Qi lied to me, he is a great young master. I am just an ordinary student. He plays me like a bird. What can I do? "

    Huo Lian: "This is indeed what Huo Qi did wrong. He can't help you. As Huo Qi's uncle, I will apologize for you on his behalf. If you need any compensation, you can mention it to me."

    Lu Shijin raised his head to look at him, his eyes mocking, "Is it in the hearts of you rich people, money can make up for everything?" He slammed a punch to the back of the chair in front of him, his voice lamented, "Money can buy the feelings I have paid for the past three years. Can you buy me these three years of life? Can these disgusting things disappear from my life?"

    Huo Lian sat there steadily, motionless, silently listening to vent when he landed.

    The carriage fell silent for a while, only to hear Lu Shijin's heavy breathing, as if the depressive pain forced him to breathe.

.After a long time, Lu Shijin broke the silence with a dumb voice: "Sorry Mr. Huo, this matter has nothing to do with you, I shouldn't be angry at you."

    "It's okay." Huo Lian waited for him to calm down before looking at him.

    The boy's appearance is indeed very similar to Ruan Siheng, but Lu Shijin's facial features are more beautiful, a bit more feminine and beautiful, if he changes his image slightly, he may not be able to overpower Ruan Siheng.

    "Do you hate Huo Qi?" Huo Lian asked suddenly.

    Lu Shijin's tone trembled, "I don't know."

    Huo Lian was not surprised by his answer, and continued to ask: "Then do you still love him?"

    Lu Shijin frowned and shook his head numbly, "I don't know either."

    Huo Lian listened to the three words "I don't know" countless times in Lu Shijin's mouth today. Not only was he not annoyed, but rather satisfied.

    He likes to meet people who have no opinion.

."Thinking about it now, I blamed me for being too stupid and naive." Lu Shijin said slowly, "In the past three years with Huo Qi, he has never said "like, love" to me. My wishful thinking. He didn’t let others know about our relationship and said he wanted to protect me, so I stupidly believed it. He raised me like a bird in a cage. He would tease when he was happy, no I'm happy, I don't even look at me...how can I be so stupid..."

    "There is nothing wrong with love itself," Huo Lian said solemnly, "Huo Qi also wanted to get crooked for a while. You look too much like Ruan Siheng, and he might treat you as him."