1.11

Lu Shijin walked to the living room, where there were two cups on the coffee table in front of the sofa.

    When I walked over, there was some cold tea left in the cup. It was obvious that a second person had been to Huo Qi's house.

    Lu Shijin knew who was here and didn't say anything, so he didn't know it.

    Lu Shijin sat down on the sofa and looked up at Huo Qi with love.

    "Is it hard to travel on business? New Year's Eve in less than a week, why is there so much work?"

    "Well, the end of the year was originally the time when things were the most, and it would be nice to wait for a while."

    Huo Qi also noticed that he had forgotten to collect the tea cup he had drunk on the table. He took the cup aside without changing his face, took out two new cups again, filled it with water, and handed it to Lu Shijin.

.Where did Lu Shijin enjoy Huo Qi's offer of water for Duan Cha, and he quickly accepted it flatteredly, "I'll be fine with pouring water."

    Huo Qi smiled slightly, "It's just a glass of water, I came here for you."

    Lu Shijin took a sip of water moved, and pursed his lips after drinking, "Thank you, husband."

    The two chatted casually for a while, and Lu Shijin stuck to Huo Qi, lying on his back on Huo Qi's lap, smiling and looking at his sweetheart.

    "I haven't seen you for a few days. I found out that your husband has become handsome again. I really love you to death."

    Huo Qi smiled and touched Lu Shijin's hair as usual.

    Before meeting Huo Qi, Lu Shijin dyed his original dull blue hair color back, and now he still has short black and smooth hair, which looks incredibly well-behaved.

    Huo Qi said: "To call you over today, there are actually two things."

.Lu Shijin sneered in his heart, the scumbag man, finally couldn't help it.

    "What's the matter?" Lu Shi blinked innocently today.

    "The first thing, I haven't seen you for so long, I really miss you."

    What Huo Qi said was really true. After all, he was a canary that had been raised for three years, and he was too unfeeling to say that he didn't want to.

    Lu Shijin was disgusted, but he had to pretend to be overjoyed, staring affectionately at Huo Qi, "Me too."

    Huo Qi was very satisfied to see that Lu Shijin's eyes were full of himself.

    "Is there something else?" It's finally time to get to the point.

    "The other thing is this," Huo Qi pulled out a stack of drawing paper from under the coffee table. "This is the painting you accidentally left with me last time, do you remember?"

.Lu Shijin sat up and took it over in surprise, "I said why I couldn't find it. It turned out to be yours!"

    Huo Qi squeezed his fist and began to think about how to say the following words.

    Lu Shijin waited for a while, before Huo Qi could speak, put down the painting in his hand, and deliberately said: "Since I found it, I will take it back later."

    "Nowadays, do you sell these paintings?" Huo Qi finally spoke.

    "What? Sell it?" Lu Shijin pretended to be surprised and laughed at himself, "Who is it to sell to? I'm just a student, I'm not famous, who would buy my paintings. I usually draw illustrations for magazines. , The manuscripts are always rejected."