. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @suga_bloomlili on Instagram/AO3.

♪~No scars to your beautiful~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

She lets out a small 'woah' as she scans his face, the scar that ran down his eye to his lips really caught her attention. Even with these scars on his face he looks stunning –she couldn't help but stare in awe.

(When a man is prettier than you😔✊)

And then he smiles, like an actual smile –a rare sight to see– and it's so fucking breathtaking.

[♠]: He's beautiful.
[♣]: Don't fall-
[♦]: You may fall, don't mind h--
[♥]: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'He is very..'

"Pretty.." she didn't mean to say that out loud, she quickly covers her mouth, eyes wide behind her mask. The man only chuckles at her.

'Someone kill me.'

She looks away feeling her cheeks warm up under her mask –she's a little tired but nothing she can't handle, while the man beside her didn't even break a sweat.

She goes to pick up the other sword, ignoring the sound of footsteps behind her. She walk towards the other three who were sat on the grass.

They were talking to each other, the topic was about Wilbur eating sand again. There's no sand anywhere around here though.

Unless he brought some with him.

She sits on the grass and places the two swords beside her, as she sees Techno stand in front of her, she pats the empty space beside her, gesturing for him to sit beside her.

She just noticed now that his mask was back on already, as he sits on the ground.

Tommy points at her. "Holy fuck woman! Your eyes are glowing!" shouts a little to loud for Y/N ears, but she doesn't mind it.

"Is it now..?" she asks softly, and he nods. She blinks multiple times, then she looks at the others, tilting her head, as if asking if her eyes are not glowing anymore, they give her a nod.

She nods back at them. She really needs to learn how to control that.

Tommy looks at her with a confused expression. "How the fuck?" Y/N only shrugs at his question, even she doesn't know how she does it or why it happens.

The only thing she knows about is she got it from her hybrid –half human and half something else, not a rabbit hybrid– mother.

Their attention shifts to Wilbur, who is now apparently eating sand –again. "Wil, for Christ's sake, stop eating sand!" Phil attempts to smack the sand in Wil's hands, but Wil stands up and backs away from the others.

"It's crunchy." Wil states, eating more of the sand he was holding.

"Where did you even get the sand?" Y/N asks, curious on where it came from.

"I put some in my pockets before we went back here." Wil puts his hand in his pocket, grabbing the remaining sand there and showing it to her.

"Stop eating that ya little fuck." Phil was now on his feet, walking towards Wil. Instead of running away, Wil holds out a hand full of sand and offers it to Phil.

"Try some Phil." Wil says, but Phil forces Wil's hand open so the sand would drop to the ground. Phil also searches Wil's pockets, finding it empty.

Wil begins to protest as he tries to get all the sand that has fallen on the ground, but Phil only swings him over his shoulder –like a sack of potatoes– as his wings starts to stretch out, and with a swift movement of his wings, they're now at the sky. Y/N could hear the faint sound of Wil half-shouting and half-laughing.

How does it feel up there? How does it feel like to soar above the sky? Free from the gravity of the earth, free from everything else? It must feel nice.

Speaking of being free, she wants to free her face from her mask now, it's not healthy to always keep it on 24/7.

She pulls her mask off her face, not caring about the eyes she felt staring at her now, she should've lost anyways. Also there was no point in hiding her face anymore, she trusts them anyway.

She places her mask on her lap as she looks at them, they were staring, it didn't bother her as much, but she's still a little.. nervous.

But as Techno smiles warmly at her all the nervousness she felt went away in an instant, she returns the gesture, a small smile tugging up her lips.

Techno gives her a little pat on the head, –and it almost ALMOST made Y/N purr– before Y/N heard Tommy shout "EYYY POG!!"

(Tommy stop shouting too much, Y/N's ears will bleed/j.

And yes, rabbits purr. Not like a cat's purr though.)

Y/N hears a 'woosh' from across them, she looks and there she sees Phil. "Hello." she says to the man who just landed with his 'son'.

"Hello mate." Phil responds, a smile present on his face. As he puts Wil down, a huge ass smile on his face.

Wil faces the others and his mouth goes to an 'o' shape a he sees Y/N. "So I see you've dropped the rabbit mask."

"Hehe, yeah." she says, playing with the hem of her dress, laughing nervously. "No point in hiding my face anymore."

"True true, but Y/N?" Wilbur asks, walking towards them, with Phil tailing behind. "You- you're acting different."

"Am I now?" she asks tilting her head,

"Yeah mate, you seem more.. relaxed?" Phil shrugs, walking towards the spot where he sat earlier.

"Aww, is Y/N soft? Has Y/N gone soft on us, aww you little baby." Wil started to tease her, making his voice weirder while saying baby words or whatever you call it.

"Stop." Y/N pushes her hands against her face, laughing a bit as her face goes red.

"Is little Y/N embarrassed." Wil teased, and Y/N groans playfully. She's not annoyed at him at all, if anything you could say she's very happy.

Oh just how much she missed this feeling.

The feeling of having someone to be comfortable around with.

The feeling of having someone to talk with, someone to tease, or just to talk about how she feels about anything or anyone.

She found great friends, friends who can make this side of her come out.

This side of her is now out finally after so long, so, when do you think it'll go back in again?

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N: You're a loose cannon, Technoblade.
Technoblade: No, I'm not. I'm a cannon maybe, but a loose cannon? Is that what you think of me?
Wilbur: I think you play by your own rules.
Tommy: No way, they think rules were made to be broken.
Y/N: Those are all attributes of a loose cannon.
Technoblade: No, I'm just a reckless renegade. Philza is a loose cannon.
Philza: *smashes a chair*

Naky: Today's meh birthday so have this chapter🥀 I'm surprised people are ACTUALLY reading this— THANK YOUUU❣️🙏✨

Also 699 funny number ey—