Chapter 7

Grace, who came out to the garden after a quick breakfast, shrank herself in the cold wind

As Sally said, it was colder today than yesterday. Grace walked carefully into the garden, blowing in her gloved hands and touching her frozen face.

Sally said to Grace, who, unlike yesterday, wandered around as if she was looking for something.

"Are you looking for anyone or anything?"

"Ah, yeah, well, maybe..."

Grace looked around, answering Sally's question half-heartedly. Well, just a few minutes. Grace, who came all the way to where she met Leon yesterday, was looking at a small meadow where Leon could hide.

"Ah, it's Confucius! What the hell are you doing here?"

At Sally's raucous cry Grace quickly turned around and approached him.

Then, behind the little bushes where Sally stood, Leon, dressed in the same black coat as yesterday could be seen squatting down.

Grace quickly approached him and sat eye-to-eye and said.

"Hi, Leon, good morning."

"...Hello, lady."

Leon, who hesitated for a moment at Grace's greeting, soon nodded and greeted her.

Nobody knew how long he had been waiting by himself here. As she looked anxiously at Leon, whose fingertips were red, Sally asked Grace as if she was surprised.

"Oh, my God! How do you know Prince Leon?"

"You ran into him yesterday. Isn't that right?"

"....Yes."

Grace, who answered Sally's question, smiled and asked Leon back, who answered in a low voice.

Grace drew closer to the child wearing the same mask as yesterday, making eye contact with the hidden eyes.

"Have you been waiting for me for a long time?"

"...No."

"No, I don't think so.... your hands are freezing red. If I had known, I would have come out earlier."

Grace frowned slightly and folded Leon's clenched hands in her own hands. And as she blew warm breath in between, Leon's eyes opened wide under the mask.

'Oh, my God. Maybe he didn't like it.'

Grace, embarrassed by the child's rather surprised appearance, put her hand down and asked.

"Why, why, you didn't like it? I'm sorry, I just touched your hand without permission."

"....No, I didn't mean..."

"Then?"

"Curse, you may get cursed."

Leon pouted his lips, hiding his hands behind his back because Grace would hold his hand again.