1.18

Huo Lian's eyes were gloomy and terrifying, like a deep pool with a fierce beast lurking underwater.

    Lu Shijin felt inexplicable, but he didn't like Huo Lian to question him in such a tone, and couldn't help getting angry.

    Lu Shijin looked at Huo Lian calmly, not struggling, but the tone of his speech became colder.

    "let go."

    Huo Lian has now been dazzled by jealousy, eager to hear the answer from her stand-in since she was a child, ignoring the coldness of Lu Shijin's eyes.

    Huo Lian squeezed her chin's hand slightly when she landed, "Say."

    "Are you intimidating me?" Lu Shijin smiled without anger. "What can you do with me if I don't tell you? Drive me out of the car or just strangle me in the car?"

    Huo Qi's eyes were dark and he couldn't figure it out.

.But if Lu Shijin dared to say "Huo Qi was thinking in his heart", he couldn't guarantee that he could control his hands and not pinch Lu Shijin's slender neck.

    "Isn't it loose?" Lu Shijin lifted his chin and gave Huo Lian a bit more, "Come on, pinch you, pinch your neck, don't pinch your chin, this is the correct way to interrogate a prisoner. Uncle, do you think I am? Who are you thinking of when I see you?"

    "I am asking you."

    Huo Lian still didn't dare to exert any effort, for fear of hurting Lu Shijin.

    He slowly released his hand and leaned back behind his seat, half of his face hidden in the shadows, his emotions unrecognizable.

    Lu Shijin rubbed his chin and snorted, "I know what you are thinking, do you think I'm also playing a substitute game?"

    Huo Qi's lips were pressed into a straight line, and every word Lu Shijin said was poked into his heart.

."If I think so," Lu Shijin paused and said in a deep voice, "Then what is the difference between me and Huo Qi's scumbag? Every time I think about it, when he looks at me, he might think Other people, I feel sick and want to vomit."

    Huo Lian seemed to be persuaded by Lu Shijin, her eyelids moved and raised a little.

    "You are you, Huo Qi is Huo Qi, I can tell you the difference." Lu Shijin continued, "I don't have to be obsessed with someone who doesn't love me and doesn't cherish me. This is punishing myself."

    The jealousy slowly subsided, and Huo Lian actually regretted the behavior she had just made under impulse.

    But he couldn't contain the anxiety about gains and losses, just like a ghost.

    He never wanted to experience the feeling of living in Huo Qi's shadow anymore.

.Huo Lian's voice was a little hoarse because he hadn't spoken for a long time, "It's best for you to have this consciousness."

    Lu Shijin chuckled, "Okay, then I'll say it to you. You suddenly made this fire at me today, I'm afraid this suspicion didn't arise for a while, right? What makes you think I treat you as Huo Qi's substitute ?"

    Huo Lian had a hunch that what Lu Shijin would say next would not be any good things. He pressed the start button of the car and pretended to be busy driving and refused to talk about this topic with Lu Shijin.

    "I don't want to tell you this now."

    "But I think." Lu Shijin said leisurely, holding his arm, "Let me guess, you have no confidence in yourself and feel that you are not as good as Huo Qi, so you are afraid that I will use you as Huo Qi's substitute, right?"