1.23

Lu Shijin lay next to Huo Qi before dawn, and kept paying attention to Huo Qi's movements.

    When Huo Qi showed signs of waking up, he quickly closed his eyes and pretended to sleep, creating an illusion that he had been sleeping next to Huo Qi.

    Huo Qi woke up slowly, because of the hangover, he was suffering from a splitting headache. He completely forgot how he came back. Of course, he didn't remember the questions Lu Shijin asked him.

    I don't even know what kind of lively and fragrant drama was performed on the sofa in the living room that was separated from him last night.

    "Now?" Huo Qi patted Lu Shi on the back, trying to wake him up.

    Lu Shijin pretended to be woken up, rubbed his sleepy eyes and slowly opened his eyes. He yawned and said, "What's the matter, what time is it?"

.Huo Qi took out his cell phone and took a look. It was almost eight o'clock in the morning. He had an appointment with Yankee at nine o'clock, and it was too late to rush over.

    Huo Qi didn't care about asking Lu Shi what happened after he drank the fragments last night, so he got up and rushed to wash.

    But when he opened the quilt, he realized that he was still wearing yesterday's clothes, full of alcohol.

    Huo Qi suddenly felt dissatisfied, "You let me sleep like this?"

    Lu Shijin sat up and looked at him innocently.

    "I want to help you take a bath too, but you are too heavy for me to drag, and you lie on the bed and refuse to wash. By the way, you kept talking about'softness' in your mouth last night. , What is'soft'? Is it a person's name?"

    Huo Qi looked embarrassed, damn it, why didn't he know that he still had the problem of talking nonsense when he drank too much.

."You got it wrong, I mean this mattress is too soft and it feels uncomfortable to sleep."

    Lu Shijin suddenly realized that he nodded: "It turns out that it is."

    There is no way, it is impossible to see people in such a drunk spirit, Huo Qi can only go to the bathroom to take a shower.

    He took off his clothes and asked casually, "I drank too much last night, what happened to Huo Lian?"

    Lu Shijin said, "He also drank too much. After leaving the bar, I don't know where he went. Husband, you don't have to work hard for me. I know that you have me in your heart."

    Huo Qi had a headache thinking of Huo Lian, and said bitterly: "It's really cheap for him not to drink to death." .After a pause, he looked at Lu Shijin and said, "Today, last night I did not intentionally deny our relationship. Although Huo Lian is my uncle, he and I have never dealt with each other. If I admit our relationship , It’s hard to guarantee that he won’t go back and tell my father and grandfather that I’m afraid you will be embarrassed by them and they will separate us. Can you understand my good intentions?"

    Lu Shijin nodded with emotion, "I can understand, I believe your husband."

    "It's fine if you can understand," Huo Qi smiled, unbuttoned his shirt, and suddenly said nonchalantly, "Last night, did I say anything else after I was drunk?"

    Lu Shijin: "No, you made a noise when you first came back, and then fell asleep. What's wrong, why are you asking about this?"

    Lu Shijin's eyes were open and did not dodge, which made Huo Qi believable.