1.24

Huo Qi returned to the hotel angrily, but Lu Shi had already left the room this morning. Even if he was angry and angry, there was nothing he could do.

    He made countless phone calls and sent countless text messages to Lu Shijin, all of them sinking into the ocean without any news.

    During this period, Ruan Siheng also called him, Huo Qi was distraught and choked off.

    At this time, he was thinking about Lu Shijin and Huo Lian, how could he still want to get his promise to Ruan Siheng.

    When did Lu Shijin hook up with Huo Lian?

    Airport? On the plane? Or in the bar?

    The two didn't seem to know each other at the airport, could it really be at the bar last night?

    But isn't Huo Lian mocking Lu Shijin? How did the two of them get together?

    Huo Qi wanted to break his head and only thought of one possibility.

.Lu Shijin must be retaliating against him. He didn't admit the relationship between the two in front of Huo Lian last night at the revenge bar.

    While he was drunk, he got involved with his uncle!

    So when he vented his anger with Huo Lian to help Lu Shijin, he was drunk and unconscious.

    Lu Shijin betrayed him, and was happy in bed with Huo Lian? !

    Huo Qi was so angry that his heart, liver, spleen, lung and kidney were twisted and aching.

    He has been raising his lover for three years. Before he could touch him, Huo Lian fell asleep. After sleeping last night, he went to sleep again this morning while he was away!

    He felt that his head was covered by a green cloud, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles were not as green as him!

    What a shame!

    Huo Qi now feels that anything green is a silent irony to him.

.He threw all the green vases, plants, and decorations in the room to pieces and it was not enough to relieve his breath. He just wanted to choke the pair of dog men to death by himself.

    Huo Lian was so angry that there was smoke. Huo Lian was surfing and riding a motorboat on a small island in Hawaii when he landed.

    On a sunny afternoon, blue waters, and golden beaches, the two of them had fun playing together.

    Two days later, Huo Qi couldn't find Lu Shijin before returning home in grief.

    At this time, people from all walks of life in the country have already attacked Ruan Siheng more strongly, but Ruan Siheng never stood up and made a statement.

    Neither clarify nor apologize, just dragging on.

    Ruan Siheng heard that Huo Qi had returned to China, and he went directly to the office of Huo Qi's company. He was surprised to find that Huo Qi was much haggard when they met before leaving the country.

.But Ruan Siheng himself was in a state of desperation, so naturally he wasn't in the mood to ask Huo Qi what was going on.

    "Huo Qi, have you contacted the person who sold you the paintings? What did he say? Did you tell him that I am willing to buy his paintings at twice the price, as long as he is willing to stand up and speak up for me "" Ruan Siheng sat down and couldn't even bother to drink his saliva, and said anxiously, "There are always strange people dangling at the door of my studio these days, and some people send me clothes and blades with blood. You said they wanted Why? Want to force me to death?"