2.1 Scarlet Rose

The background of this world is the future after 2000. Human beings have already moved away from the ancient earth to open up new homes in outer space.

    The planet Lu Shijin is now on is ruled by the Delan family.

    Three hundred years ago, King Derain I led people to come here to establish a new regime. In just a few hundred years, under the rule of the Derain family, this originally barren planet quickly developed into the most powerful power in the interstellar world.

    However, under the appearance of peace, what is surging is the conspiracy of various forces ready to move.

    In the ABO world, the level of spiritual power is a symbol of strength, and it is also the most advantageous weapon of domination.

    Alpha with strong mental power does not even need to release pheromone, so that Alpha and Omega, whose mental power is lower than his, can be feared and surrendered.

.Only the combination of the most powerful Alpha and the best genetically Omega can give birth to a descendant of the mentally powerful Alpha.

    Omega is rare in quantity, and Omega with excellent genes is even rarer. Once discovered, it is the target of the upper class.

    As a result, Omega became a "fertility tool" for the upper-level rulers to inherit their best bloodlines and consolidate their status.

    Lu Shijin's role in this play is a noble young master, who still has the same name and surname as him.

    When Lu Shijin was born, he did a genetic test, and all the indicators were excellent.

    Everyone thought that this child would split into a powerful Alpha in the future, but God's will make others, Lu Shijin not only the splitting period came late, he also split into an Omega.

.Even for Omega, Lu Shijin's mental power after awakening is much higher than that of ordinary Alpha.

    But Omega is always Omega, and the status between Alpha and Omega is vastly different. The empire has laws stipulating that Omega cannot participate in politics, and must be combined with Alpha as an adult and bear the responsibility of reproducing offspring.

    This was almost equivalent to sentenced to death for Lu Shijin's originally bright future.

    Lu Shijin’s father was the most powerful prime minister in the empire. He would never allow his son to become a fertility tool scrambled among the nobles in the future, affecting his power.

    So the Prime Minister used means to conceal the fact that his son had split into Omega, and he always claimed that Lu Shijin was Alpha.

    Although Lu Shijin was an Omega, he did not admit defeat.

.He wanted to prove that what Alpha could do, he could do the same for Lu Shijin, he didn't lose to anyone.

    Lu Shijin has been waiting for an opportunity to make contributions, rewrite the world's prejudice against Omega, and fight for equal rights for all Omegas.

    There is a good opportunity waiting for him right now.

    Not long ago, the invincible empire's marshal was assassinated. After investigation, it was the dark force "Scarlet Rose" who was assassinated.

    "Blood Rose" is a group formed by a group of violent extremists, all of them are extrajudicial fanatics who kill people without blinking.

    Their leader is a male Alpha nicknamed "Blood Owl".