2.2

After listening to the words of Bloodlord, the expression on Pei Yin's face became a little weird.

    The big demon caught him, did he just want to enjoy a restricted performance of Alpha and Omega?

    Pei Yin's snow-white skin turned red because he felt insulted, and his good self-cultivation made the young prince very limited in vicious and unsounding vocabulary.

    In the end he just gritted his teeth and cursed: "You devil!"

    The blood owl put one hand on his chest, bowed gracefully, and said briskly: "Thank you for your compliment."

    Pei Yin's face became more and more ugly, he was not good at drooling, and it seemed that the blood owl didn't take his curse at all.

    This is a demon with no humanity and no shame at all.

.The blood owl snapped his fingers, and the wall lamps on the surrounding walls lit up, illuminating the entire secret room.

    The "Lu Shijin" on the ground had been controlled by the craze and began to tear his clothes unconsciously.

    The neatly buttoned buttons on the placket of the uniform were torn off, and the neckline opened wide to reveal the white shirt.

    Now the buttons of the shirt are also shaky, and the white and delicate skin that belongs to Omega is faintly visible.

    The Blood Owl ignored the undressed puppet, pacing leisurely in the cell, and the hem of the long cloak dragged back and forth on the ground with his movements.

    Under the dim light, it can be found that the cloak on Blood Owl was originally not pure black. It was embroidered with complicated rose flower patterns with dark red silk thread, which was mysterious and strange.

.The blood owl stood in front of Pei Yin, his silver eyes behind the mask were full of jokes, "How about? Little prince? Have you made a choice?"

    "Dreaming! I will never be at your mercy!"

    Pei Yin's eyes were fiercely staring at the blood owl, the muscles of his whole body were mobilized, and he was ready to fight to the death.

    Now there is no fourth person here, and Pei Yin is confident of his own strength, and he may not lose to the bloodlord if he is singled out.

    Alpha's pheromone is released, the vast and majestic atmosphere of the ocean, with an unresistible aura.

    If it is an Alpha or Omega with low mental power, I am afraid I can only kneel on the ground at this moment and can't stand up.

    But the blood owl always stood upright, seemingly unaffected by Peyin's pheromone.

.He just sighed and expressed regret: "Knowing that you are one of the most powerful Alphas in the empire, with superb mental power, but your pheromone is useless to me, I advise you not to make unnecessary struggles. On the contrary, you see, on the ground. This one seems to like your taste very much."

    "Lu Shijin" lay on his back on the ground, gasping for breath, the clothes on his chest were completely torn apart, and his thin chest was rising and falling with his breathing.

    Baixuehongmei, beautiful scenery.

    Pei Yin only took a look, and his blood rushed straight into his head, quickly averted his gaze, and converged the pheromone.

    He had forgotten that Lu Shijin was currently in estrus, and he was stimulated by his pheromone, I am afraid that the symptoms of estrus would only become stronger.