2.3

Pei Yin took a deep look at Lu Shijin, and his tight expression relaxed a little, revealing a slight smile.

    "Thank you for being willing to comfort me at this time."

    Lu Shijin originally wanted to say "I didn't comfort you", but after another thought, it was reasonable for Pei Yin not to take his words seriously.

    Because Lu Shijin's father, Prime Minister Lu, was the hero who supported Pein's uncle Delan Nip to the throne at the time.

    If Pei Yin ascends the throne, the first to be liquidated is the power of Nip, and the Lu family will be the first to suffer.

    Therefore, in order to protect the interests of the Lu family, the Prime Minister can only choose to oppose the future king.

    In Pei Yin's eyes, I am afraid that their Lu family is synonymous with rebellious courtiers and thieves.

    So Lu Shijin said to help him regain everything that belonged to him, which sounded extremely ridiculous.

.However, in this transaction with Bloodlord, Nip told his confidant, but did not tell anyone, not even the Prime Minister.

    After all, the lord of a country makes a deal with the murderer, which is not very pleasant to say.

    Therefore, before Lu Shijin took part in the operation, he didn't know that this would be a trap. He was eager to make merit, so he just bumped in.

    The two were speechless for a while, and there was a moment of silence in the room.

    Lu Shijin was thinking about how to support the unfounded crown prince to regain the throne. This road is bound to be difficult.

    And Pei Yin was curious about Lu Shijin's motivation to pretend to be Alpha, although he was obviously an Omega.

    Lu Shijin: "You..."

    Paying: "You..."

    The two suddenly spoke at the same time, and when they saw that the other party had something to say, they stopped at the same time.

.Lu Shijin pushed aside the dinner plate and cleared the table, "His Royal Highness, please speak first."

    Pei Yin raised his eyes and glanced at Lu Shijin and then dropped, "It's hard to pretend to be Alpha, right?"

    In fact, you can understand why Lu Shijin installed Alpha without thinking about it.

    In this era, Omega is low in status and vulnerable to discrimination.

    Lu Shijin is such a good person, everyone thinks he is Alpha, and can't imagine that one day his Omega identity will be exposed, and how the world will look at him.

    From the proud of heaven to a tool that only lives for the reproduction of offspring.

    Thinking of this, Pei Yin felt a lot of pain in his heart.

    He would never allow such a thing to happen to Lu Shijin.

.Lu Shijin didn't expect that Pei Yin would ask this, and he was silent for a moment, and said lightly: "It can't be said, if you live as an Omega, it will be more difficult."

    Pei Yin nodded and agreed: "That's why I can't let the tricks of the bloodlord succeed. If you are really pregnant, everyone will know your secret, and I can't harm you."

    Feeling that the other party was thinking for him, Lu Shijin smiled sincerely.

    "Thank you, Your Highness, but this is voluntary, not only to help you, but also to help myself."