Lior part 2

Lust POV

I have watched my baby grow stronger than ever here at Briggs. I've also watched his sad attempts at flirting with the major. I don't know where I went wrong in that regard.

(y/n) POV

"Thank you for everything mommy, I mean major! But I have to go. And with you leaving for Central I couldn't think of a better time to leave." I said, "Why not come with me?" Oliver asked, "I want to, but I realized that I need to make a mistake right. My mother did something horrible to an entire town. I was complaisant and I need to make it right." I said, "And what could possibly be that bad for a child to feel he needs to make it right?" she asked, "We caused the riots in Lior." I said sadly, "I see. So your mother caused that then, I understand now and I wish you luck." she said, "And I wish you luck too. Oh, and Major, be very very careful in Central. It's more dangerous there than it is here." I said.

It took me about a day to get to Lior, "Well hello there little boy. Are you lost? Where's your parents?" a woman asked.

 Are you lost? Where's your parents?" a woman asked

"I don't have any." I said, "Oh I'm so sorry. I'm Rose, I'd be more than happy to look after you at least for a while." she said, "I can't accept your kindness. Not after what I did." I said earning a look of confusion from her, "Envy, Gluttony, my mother Lust, and I, the four of us had a part to play in the riots that plagued Lior." I said sadly, "I'm sorry. I've come here to make things right." I said, "It takes a real man to admit his mistakes, especially when they've affected so many lives. It takes an even bigger man to try to fix his mistake knowing he'd be despised." she said sweetly as she petted me, "It's not your fault, you're a child who's trying to help where he feels needed." she said sweetly.

I was helping wherever I could using alchemy, I'd go the whole day without eating and I'd only eat since Rose made me. "We appreciate all you've done." Rose said, "I haven't done all that much really." I said she shook her head, "Your alchemy's saved us weeks of building." She said, "In a perfect world I'd be able to do everything on my own, but someone won't let me." I said, "Darn right I won't let you." She said, "Get some rest (y/n), you've more than earned it." she said sweetly, "Rose, you're too nice." I said, "Too nice?" she said, "It doesn't matter." I said, "Yes it does. Tell me what you're talking about." she said, "Fine, look at this." I said as I rolled up my right sleeve revealing my tattoo, "This tattoo symbolizes that I am a homunculus. I absorbed my mother's philosopher's stone and become the new lust." I said, "Lust? What could a child lust for?" she asked, "Three things. I lust for three simple things. A mother, a place to belong, and revenge." I said, "R-Revenge?" she said, "There's someone I vowed to kill. The man who killed my mother." I said, "But I don't think I'll be strong enough. I know I could kill him easily, but I don't think I could do it." I said sadly.