2.5

In the early morning, just after seven rings of the bell tower in the palace, Queen Cassia had woken up from her sleep. She was wearing a luxurious silk nightgown and sitting in front of the dressing table by the maid to help her freshen up.

    Although she is the mother of an eighteen-year-old child, Queen Casia in the mirror is still beautiful.

    Payin's appearance has largely inherited the queen's advantages.

    Especially the eyes of the two of them are the same dark blue. They look like the deep night sky and the vast sea, full of mysterious attraction.

    "Queen, your Royal Highness is asking to see you outside." The maid hurried to announce.

    When Cassia heard that her son had returned safely, she couldn't help but rejoiced, and quickly stood up: "Let him in quickly."

    Pei Yin quickly entered the queen's bedroom and bowed first.

.Cassia stepped back and happily gave her son a hug, "My child, you are finally back, it's fine."

    Payin just patted his mother's back lightly, but didn't give much enthusiastic response.

    Cassia looked up at Payin, her blue eyes filled with distress, "How come you've been so haggard since you haven't seen it for a few days?"

    Pei Yin said lightly: "Because I have been imprisoned in the dungeon of Scarlet Rose these days, I almost can't come back."

    Cassia was shocked, looked up and down Payin, and asked excitedly: "How could this be? You are not injured, are you?"

    "No, someone saved me at the expense of myself, and I am safe." Pei Yin said, "Queen, I have something to tell you."

    Cassia pulled Payin onto the sofa and asked kindly: "What do you want to tell me?"

."This operation failed because someone betrayed me." Pei Yin said bluntly, "That person is your Majesty."

    Cassia opened her eyes slightly and was about to question, Pei Yin interrupted her: "Don't doubt, I have caught the spy he sent to me, and that spy has confessed everything."

    Cassia's face turned pale, and her breathing became heavy.

    "How could this be?" Cassia murmured incredulously, "He clearly promised that I won't hurt you, he and I swear..."

    Pei Yin sneered and said: "He didn't hurt me personally. He wanted to use someone else's hand to get rid of me, so that he would not violate his oath to you."

    Cassia still couldn't believe it, she clung to Payin's hand tightly, "Is there any misunderstanding? I know you have been dissatisfied with him, but for so many years, he has been very good to you..."

."Mother, are you still unwilling to face the truth until now?" Pei Yin coldly took out his hand, "The spy is called Longton, and many people in the royal army know him. After I came back, I have given him back to him. With Nip, if he has not been executed, you can go to Nip now and ask someone to come over for questioning."

    Paying had said this, even if Cassia didn't want to believe it, she couldn't find an excuse to excuse Nip.

    With her husband on one side and children on the other, Cassia was at a loss, "How could this be..."

    "Mother, I always wanted to ask you a question." Pei Yin suddenly stood up and said.

    Cassia looked up in a daze, looking at her tall son, suddenly panicked in her heart, "What, what?"