2.7

In the Scarlet Rose base, the big bosses gathered in the command room and quarreled endlessly.

    The newly enthroned king of the empire sent someone to negotiate a day ago, hoping to take back Lu Shijin who was detained in the Scarlet Rose base.

    Hearing from the messenger sent by the little king, as long as they can send people back, the conditions are free. Of course, the big bosses will not let go of this good opportunity.

    "At least we have to give us the resources of an iron mine before we can release people!"

    Iron ore is an important material for making weapons, said the leader in charge of weapons manufacturing.

    "What's the use of those cold iron bumps? As I said, if you want people, you can use the tax revenue of City B in the next fifty years!"

    City B is the largest economic center on the planet. Fifty years of tax revenue is enough to build a small country.

    "It's guns and money at every turn, are you vulgar?.What is the most important thing this year? It's human! Didn't the little king want that Omega? Then trade for fifty Omegas with excellent genes! At that time, we will select the most powerful Alpha in the organization to combine with those Omegas, and give birth to offspring, and our Scarlet Rose will last forever! "

    The last person who spoke was the leader of the organization's internal intelligence in charge of spy networks, a woman named Fran, Alpha, who was very gorgeous. It is said that countless men and women fell under her pomegranate skirt.

    Anything that happened on this planet, as long as she wanted to know, there was nothing she couldn't hear.

    After expressing their opinions, everyone looked at the blood lords all together, waiting for their leader to speak.

.Lu Shijin's face was hidden under the mask, and he pressed his voice to imitate the bloody owl's tone and said, "The new king is enthroned, and the foundation is unstable. It is indeed a good opportunity for us to grow our power. But I heard that this new king, although young, But it seems that the means are harsh..."

    "The beginning and the end are fierce! I heard that he killed the king in front of all the ministers at the banquet held in the palace! He also killed his biological mother and drove his brother crazy!"

    "Hey, your news is outdated, what I heard is. That day the little king was poisoned at the banquet. Anyone who opposes his enthronement was poisoned! It's sinister and vicious!"

    Lu Shijin: "..." Where did you hear this gossip?

    Fran sneered disdainfully, and the slender hand with bright red nail polish lifted it up and shook it. "I said you guys, don't know if the truth can't be spread here?"

.Lu Shijin thought that there was a sensible person here, and turned to look at the intelligence boss, expecting her to continue talking.

    Fran carelessly played with her fingers and said: "According to the reliable news from my eyeliner in the palace, the situation was like this that day. He followed him and forced the king to give way to himself. The king refused to agree. Pei Yin and the queen poisoned the king, and later forced the queen to commit suicide. Another prince wanted to avenge the king and was shot to death by Pei Yin. And those ministers who supported the king were also taken care of by Pei Yin. The blood in the palace ran into a river that day, and the blood stained the floor tiles in the palace. The servants washed the blood with clean water for three days and three nights!"