2.9

"What are you talking about? Pei Yin saw through Mobo's identity and arrested him?"

    After Fran learned the news, she knew Mobo's importance in the blood owl's heart, and immediately reported to the blood owl through the terminal.

    Lu Shijin couldn't understand it. Mo Bo had been lurking beside Pei Yin for a long time, but he had not been suspected. Why did Pei Yin suddenly see it through?

    Did Mobo accidentally reveal his identity or was someone betrayed him?

    "How was Mo Bo exposed? Has the cause been found?" Lu Shijin asked.

    Fran: "It's not yet known, but according to the informant, Payin detained Mobo to torture him, trying to force him to tell your whereabouts."

    Lu Shijin was silent for a while and laughed low; "How can he be sure that Mobo will know my whereabouts?"

."Perhaps a betrayer has emerged from within the organization, not only betraying Mobo, but also revealing your importance to Mobo to the little king."

    Lu Shijin: "I know about this, don't tell others for now."

    "I understand," Fran hesitated and couldn't help but said, "Boss, I know Mobo is very important to you, but you must not take the risk alone. This is obviously a trap."

    "You can see it, and I can see it naturally. He is tempting me to get the bait." Lu Shijin said lightly, "Don't worry, I'm not that stupid."

    Cut off the terminal dialogue, 711 asked: "What do you plan to do next?"

    "Blood Owl" took off the black mask, and under the cloak revealed a face exactly like "Lu Shijin". The only difference was the pair of enchanting silver eyes.

."Of course it's for my little prince to get his wish."

    ——

    late at night.

    Empire 101 Prison.

    The detainees here are all major criminals and heavy offenders. The guards are strong, with bronze walls and iron walls. Don't even think of a fly flying out from here.

    The two patrolling soldiers patrolled the surroundings and found nothing unusual, and returned to the central monitoring room.

    It was already two o'clock in the morning, and in order not to doze off, the two started chatting.

    "Have you heard? The newly arrived prisoner seems to have been a servant of His Majesty the King. It is said that he was found to be a spy of Scarlet Rose! It's terrible. This organization can even put eyes and ears around the King, our empire Isn't the secrets of the secret that they all know clearly?"

    "Blow it, I know that person, he followed the king very early, a very loyal person..You said he was a spy, what about the evidence? no? If you want me to say, it is likely to anger your majesty and be rectified by your majesty's excuse. Our king is so cruel that he even dared to kill his uncle and biological mother. To deal with a small servant, it is as simple as pinching an ant to death. "

    "My friend is like a tiger. I wanted to climb up to become a high-ranking official. Now that I think about it, it would be nice to stay in jail and be a guard. It's easy and not dangerous, don't you think?"

    "Hahaha, who said no? I've been here for five years and haven't seen an accident here! It can be said to be the most dangerous profession!" The guard said proudly, looking at the picture on the screen, "There are power grids everywhere. And surveillance, don’t hide anything from me."