Chapter 1: Sparks with the New Crew

Y/N'S POV

I am in a train to Puala Rintis to my grandfather's friend's hometown. 2 days ago he called me. I don't even know how he found me. But it's best to do I wanna enter a new experience. Plus Tok Aba is the only person who knows about the existence of my Thunderstorm ability.

The train stopped as we headed out. I looked around to look for Tok Aba until I heard a voice.

"Y/n over here!" I looked behind not far from where I am I saw Tok Aba waving. I took my luggage and went to him as I greet him.

"Hello Tok Aba it's nice to see you"

"Nice to see you Y/n you've grown so big. Most likely the same age as my grandson" he said. I didn't knew he had a grandson most specially that his grandson is with him.

We went to his home and I could say it's big even though it's already antique. But hey antique is unique. We went in as I saw a neat living room.

"Y/n come I'll show you your room" he said as I nodded and followed him upstairs. I could say he is old but he seems pretty strong. I wish grandpa was still alive to see him like this.

As I went upstairs I saw 4 rooms dunno whose room it is but it doesn't mind me. Tok Aba guided mo to my room. I liked it. I thanked Tok Aba as he went out. I unpacked my stuffs and right after I unpacked. A strong wind blew. After the wind cleared, I looked out my window only to see..... A SPACESHIP?!

"Y/n come downstairs I'll let you meet some people" Tok Aba said. I went down as we went out his house. He doesn't seem bothered with the ship- wait is Tok Aba friends with aliens?!?

We went to a shop and by the looks of the sign it's owned by Tok Aba. Underneath the spaceship opens a some kind of vent I guess. A yellow robot started flying towards us and hugged Tok Aba. Just then some short green alien with shades and another robot went out. I looked at them in confusion. I guess Tok Aba is friends with some aliens.

Just then five kids about the same age as me I think went out which made me surprised. A boy with a dinosaur orange cap ran towards Tok Aba and hugged him.

"GRANDAD! I MISSED YOU" He said making me stop. So he's his GRANDSON?!?

I looked at them in silence. Just then one of the girls noticed me and swarmed around me.

"Hi you seem new around here! I'm Yaya and this is Ying what's your name?" Yaya the girl asked as stood there in amazement. They all seemed to notice me after these girls talked to me.

"Oh right, everyone meet Y/n she's my friends granddaughter and she'll be staying with us from now on" Tok Aba said as I smiled and waved at them.

"H-Hi" is all I just said.

"Y/n this is mt grandson Boboiboy and these are Fang, Gopal and Yaya and Ying his gang" he said as I waved at them. They greeted me and they seem to be nice.

"Hi Y/n nice to meet you! Now that you're here let's be friends" Gopal says as he popped behind me. I looked at him and smiles. They stopped but eventually smiled too.

"Oh right Y/n this is Ochobot, he's a power sphera he grants power" Tok Aba said which made me shocked. Power? So I'm not the only one who have power?

"So superpowers do exist?" I say as they all showed me their watches that made my eyebrows raise.

"Each of us where granted with power by these power watches Ochobot gave us. I got the power to control elements, Gopal got the power to transform things, Fang got the power of shadow, Ying got the power of Time Manipulation and Yaya got the power of gravity and strength" Boboiboy explained as I nodded. So I'm not alone. But I'm still different I don't own a power watch to gain power. I was born with it.