Chapter 15

This chapter is for you krissy2p

Elly

I giggled when we entered the building after saying goodbye to the group. Biyanka was sending daggers through her eyes and she might have killed me thousands times in her head.

"Did you see Biyanka's face. It was like....hey! Are you okay?" I stopped mid sentence seeing Josh's face. He looked like he was in pain and tears pricked his eyes.

"I'm okay. Don't worry. It's just I feel bad when I hurt her like that" He gave a sad smile.

"Ohh! I'm sorry. We can stop this now if you want" I said worried.

"No, no...I want to let her know how I felt when she rejected me and I want her to feel the same. That's only when she would face reality and understand what she had done" he stated.

"Okay!" I agreed.

Days passed without any problems and people forgotten about us, except Biyanka. She did put on a strong face and acted like we meant nothing to her, but I knew other wise. She wouldn't be able to ignore the mate bond and I knew I was right when I saw her leaving the wash room with red puffy eyes. At this rate our fake relationship wouldn't last a month.

And Drake, he seemed to have given up about finding me because there was no meetings or any suspicious activities for a few days. I was relieved but at the same time I was disappointed.

Josh took me on few dates, well actually not real dates we just hang out in where Biyanka was with her group. Drake ignored us but Biyanka stole glances from time to time. Ian asked Josh, why didn't he mark me yet. So we told him that since I expect to attend medical school, he didn't want to put any burden on me by marking. We might have to stay away most of the time so it would be hard for both of us if we marked each other. It was a silly excuse but Ian bought it.

Josh was a real gentleman and I could only guess how stupid Biyanka was to reject this boy. He would act lovey-dovey infront of everyone but when we were alone he always kept his distance. And he always said sorry if he made me uncomfortable in anyway. Would Drake care about my feelings this way? I sighed closing my eyes and shook my head to get rid of unnecessary memories.

I had to think about Lisa's birthday gift. She was planning to throw a party for a few friends of hers including me. And she would move to the pack house after her birthday, during weekends. Lisa didn't have to break up with her human boyfriend because a were girl found him as her mate. She teased me telling, I worried about her for nothing and I had to rolled my eyes for that.

Lisa's birthday party went smoothly and she showed me her wolf that had light brown fur with white paws. Beautiful! Since we had school next day we stopped the party little early but Lisa was so excited to go to bed. She believed she would meet her mate tomorrow and I was pretty sure that it was the first time Lisa was happy about a school day.

"You look happy Lisa. Are you excited about our math test today?" I teased the girl who stood next to me, grinning and humming to herself.

"What a way to ruin a beautiful morning.." Lisa glared at me.

I laughed. "Okay, sorry Lisa. Your morning is still beautiful. Just think about meeting your mate"

Lisa's face brighten up. "Yes, my mate. I can't wait to meet him. Oh! Wait. I smell coffee..."

I faceplamed. "I don't think my coffee is your mate. I smell it too" I put my cup of coffee infront of her face.

"Oh!" Lisa slumped against the lockers. "How am I going to find him?" She threw her hands up. " Every time I smell something good I think it's belong to him. Save me Elly, I'm going crazy" she said shaking my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes. Such a drama queen!

"You know when you smell it" I said remembering the time I smelled Drake's scent. "You can't ignore it and it will drive you crazy until you found out where it's coming from. Your body will react to it naturally" I smiled. "So don't worry Lisa. It will happen when it happens. And you're not going to miss it"

"Really! Is that how you knew Josh was you mate? Wow!" Lisa smiled dreamily.

"Uh ha!" I said nervously. "Let's go now. Shall we?" I distracted her not wanting to lie to her face.

There was still some time before our first subject, Maths. But I wanted to study bit more for the test. So I dragged Lisa with me towards the classroom but she stopped suddenly making me jolt backward.

"Lisa, don't..."

"Do you smell it" She asked sniffing around. "It's smell like cocoa and cinnamon"

Oh no!

"This way" She pulled me with her.

Looked like she smelled her mate. After few steps she forgot I was there. And she ran pushing people aside while I ran after her apologising to them. A familiar scent hit my nose while I chased Lisa. The scent grew stronger and I knew I would be able to see Drake soon. But Lisa didn't stop until she was few feet away from Drake's group. She breathed heavily and the guy who had his back to us lift his head sniffing. He turned his head and I was shocked. Noo! Not Ian...!