64. New Missions.

THE NEXT DAY
3rd PERSON'S POV
--------------------------------

Currently, it's 11am and all the Hashiras are at the hall of Hashiras as they were called there for a Hashira meeting.

"I'm glad you all came, my dear children." Oyakata-sama greets the Hashiras.

"It's a pleasure to see you doing well, Oyakata-sama. I keep on praying for you and your family's well being." Gyomei greets back.

"Thank you, Gyomei. So, now before I get to why I called you here, Satoshi, I want you to inform some things to Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenintsu." Oyakata-sama says.

"Yes, Oyakata-sama. What shall I inform them?" Satoshi asks him.

"At the events of the Mugen Train, it was Tanjiro and Inosuke who defeated the Lower Moon 1. And because of this, I'm promoting Tanjiro to Hinoe from Tsuchinoe. And for Inosuke, he is promoted to Tsuchinoe from Mizunoe. And as for Zenintsu, I heard that he protected 3 carts along with the help of Nezuko. So, therefore, Zenintsu is promoted to Kanoe from Mizunoe. And I want to give them 4 months for their recovery."

"I understand. I shall inform them, Oyakata-sama." Satoshi repiles.

Oyakata-sama nods and states,
"So now, the main reason why I called you here. After the death of Kyojuro and Yuichiro, the demon activities has increased by a large margin. This shows that Muzan is getting confident.
We need to be more serious as well. Therefore, I'm appointing each one of you a region to protect."

Everyone payed close attention.

"So now, I shall appoint you guys your specific regions. Satoshi Kamado, you shall go look over the Kanto Region. Kanae Kocho, you shall go to the Johto Region. Shinobu Kocho, you shall go to the Hoenn Region. Giyu Tomioka, you are appointed to the Sinnoh Region. Muichiro Tokito, you are to look after the Unova Region. Obanai Iguro, you shall go to the Kalos region. Mitsuri Kanroji, you shall go the Alola region. Sanemi Shinazugawa, you shall go the Galar region. Gyomei Himejima, you are to go to the Asone Region. And lastly, Tengen Uzui, you are to go to the  Terria Region."

[AN - Guys, please don't mind me using the Pokemon regions. I didn't want to learn the real regions of Japan, so I just used regions which I'm familiar with. Anyways, here are the regions.

Satoshi - Kanto Region.
Kanae - Johto Region.
Shinobu - Hoenn Region.
Giyu - Sinnoh Region.
Mui - Unova Region.
Obanai - Kalos Region.
Mitsuri - Alola Region.
Sanemi - Galar Region.
Gyomei - Asone Region.
Tengen - Terria Region.

And the last two regions, Asone and Terria are fan-made regions. They are not mine, so credit goes to the original creators.]

"I...no...We understand, Oyakata-sama. We shall not disappoint you." Satoshi says.

"I believe in all of you, my my children. And children, you shall look over your regions atleast thrice in a week. And with that, the meeting is dismissed."