Chapter 11

I tucked him in his bed. Dipping a hand towel in lukewarm water, I cleaned his face. Why the fuck am I doing this? I swear, I will maintain my distance from him. He is dangerous, a chaos.

My gaze fixated at his plump lips. Only after a good few minutes, I realised that I was staring. I let out a breath I didn't even knew that I was holding. No Jungkook! Get your head straight!

I plunged out of his room, closing the door behind me and then leaning to it. My hand involuntarily reached my chest in intention to pacify my throbbing heart. The scene of him moving his lips in sync flashed my mind and shook my head in denial. He is corrupting my mind. I sighed.

END OF JUNGKOOK'S POV

ARI'S POV

My eyes squinted upon intercepting the day's light and I realised that it was already morning. My head was pounding but what was more devastating was that I remembered everything.

Did I really puked on Jungkook Hyung? Fuck, I am so done for. My hand reached my mouth to muffle the already inaudible gasp. I washed up myself, the flashes of memory now and then made me frown in embarrassment.

As I came back in the room from the washroom, my eyes landed on Yoongi Hyung seated on the bed, changing his hoodie. He was half naked and his abs were very well defined. I turned around quickly as possible with my heart pounding with the same intensity as my head, I felt the warm glow rise of blood into my cheeks and I knew that I was blushing.

"What are you doing there?" He asked as I realised that he was coming near me. Please Hyung, retreat!

"Ha ha ha," I faked a laugh, "I was exercising after my bath. It is my daily routine."

"Okay but why are you doing it at the bathroom door?"

"Ha ha.. this place seemed cool."

"Weird," he muttered as he left. I turned around and peeped once, he had his hoodie on now. I sighed in relief.

As I moved outside of the room, I saw Jungkook Hyung, I wanted to apologise to him but he ran away as soon as he saw me. Is he so pissed off?

"Oh Soo?"

"Yes, Hyung?" I turned around looking at Namjoon Hyung who called for me.

"We'll be starting our choreography from tomorrow okay? The recording starts next week. Hope you have seen the lyrics and the beats, right?"

"Yes Hyung. Thank you for conveying."

"No issues," he gave me a demented smile. Did I do something wrong? Obviously I did.

"Hey kiddo! You got drunk with a single shot," Jimin Hyung chuckled, "but you did something so good!" He laughed even more making me confused.

"You puked on Jk! Ah I wish I was there to see his disgusted face." He strolled off laughing hysterically.

What's wrong with the atmosphere today. Jin Hyung just came in, laughed hysterically and then left without saying anything.

Whatever.

°

Its almost been a week and I have reckoned that I am the weakest at dancing here. All of BTS are quick learners, the claims about Jin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung are baseless, they are far better than me.

From that day, Jungkook Hyung has been ignoring me. I even apologized to him but he didn't respond. He just changes his path whenever I see him. He hates me so much and I don't even know what should I do to gain back his trust.

Well, tomorrow is our first recording. Though the rough sketch of the music and the lyrics have already been prepared on which we are practicing our choreography, the final recordings of the main theme song of the album is starting from tomorrow. I am more than excited for it. No matter what my circumstances are, I always wanted to be a beatboxer and finally my dream is coming to light.

What if I am Soo and not Ari?