Prologue

"All my life, I have never been touched by a man. I've remained clean and chaste" - Ava Goodchild

*******************************

Prologue

"Spread your legs, little Ava. Open it and let me devour you."

I trembled at his tone of words used, with my hands clenched around my garment tightly.

His voice sounded like sin itself and his eyes held a lustful gaze, darkened with desire.

"P-Please, we don't have to use this way." I said.

"A-An insemination would w-work quite fine-"

A pissed growl configured the entire room. He pounced towards me, clearing everything in his way.

My eyes wandered to his fur springing out of his shoulders. I swallowed a gulp, in anxiousness.

"Do it or my guards would do it for you. You do not want to test a beast!!"

He growled powerfully. With his aura, holding a dangerous presence.

*************************

The first thing I laid my eyes on when I woke up, was an old chest. Brownish, with strikes of rusted gold engraved on its body.

The room seemed like a small cubicle. With multiple engravings and paintings on the wall. It held a mysterious and ancient impression.

I stood, up rubbing the back of my forehead softly.

"Where am I?"

Those words, I asked myself. In the dimly lit room, I had a hard time seeing clearly.

Suddenly, a door creaked open.

Just at the entrance of the door lied a large shadow.

Since it was dark, I was really having a hard time seeing who it was.

"I see you're awake, little Ava."

Bulky steps begun to pound towards me.

It was like I was a prey being predated on.

"W-Who are you? A-And, w-where am I?"

I stammered, my voice breaking at each sentence.

Hands unexpectedly wrapped around my waist, drawing me closer.

My thighs clenched and I felt a little wet, just in between my legs. Something hard connected to me, giving me a totally weird feeling that left me confused.

"You seem to not remember anything." His rough and husky tone constructed.

"N-not in d-detail. A l-little reminder might h-help please,"

Still in his arms, a timorous feeling occupied me.

"As my breeder, we'll be christening every part of my castle, little one"