back

y'all are gonna love me

y/n pov
im woken by the harsh lights on my face, i open my eyes exited about the fact im not in that hellhole anymore however when i look around. Im not in the tower im in the familiar room. I slap my face seeing if im just dreaming and unfortunately not.. i scrunch my face up at the thought of that all being a dream, lay back down. That's until i realise this isn't the most familiar room. In fact this isn't a room, it's. a cell, i jump up looking with wide eyes spinning in circles.

What really happened that night. Heh heh

Nats pov
We were called away by tonys AI and it lead us just outside the city less than an hour away, i sigh in relief as we get further away from the kids. Since we don't want to hurt them anymore.

When we get to the location it is just a old building with computers. 'Romanoff, hack' tony leads pointing to the computer. I roll my eyes and get to work. After the files are downloaded we do one more sweep of the area and head back to the tower the kids on all of our minds.

3rd person
The truth is that y/n was not kidnapped by sleep instead, she was sedated and passed out, crashing and gunshots was dreykov and his widows disposing of useless flesh. Dreykov smirks as he sees y/n being carried out by his widows, they all catch the helicopter back to the red room, and the wicked man has a lot to say.

Back to now.

A guard comes up to y/n, 'ah y/o/n good to see you again' he smirks 'come on your buddy wants to see you' the guard opens the door stepping aside for y/n to walk through, she picks her self up lifting limb by limb walking through the narrow door, on the way to dreykovs office, they pass the training room, every widow looks at the window slight shock on their faces but continued on with there routines. The guard shoves y/n forward and they make it to the office.

'you really thought you could hide from us' dreykov snickers. He waves his hand up dismissing the guard. They nod and leave. y/n doesn't answer and dreykov pulls up some files. Displaying them on the screen, 'you didn't really try to hide did you' he looks up challenging y/n to say anything. 'i mean enrolling in school and becoming a superhero with the powers we gave you. The powers i blessed you with' he snickers

'you didn't bless me' y/n sasses back.

'and she speaks' dreykov presses a button and several widows y/n recognised walked in. dreykiv walks out not before whispering the order. 'almost dead' he emphasises the almost as is he has more in store for y/n. all the widows take there goes at y/n at once . this doesn't give y/n the chance to fight because she gets attacked from every angle 30-1. y/n was on the floor repeatedly getting kicked and tasered. It was amusing for the sick man to watch through security cameras.

4 days later.

The treatment has been very similar. No food, no anything. y/n was taken to this room the same excel room form before and each hour a new torture method was created, y/n was bleeding, bruised, starved and exhausted, she had just finished the chains torture when another widow walks in, blond hair neatly braided. y/n sees a light of red in her eyes, this time everything was more of an emotional torture. The widow was familiar to y/n. it was a small girl y/n had to train years ago. She was happy to do it since it reminded her of Yelena. A girl older than y/n who was like her sister, both girls had very similar appearances and acted the same. It gave y/n something to distract her form herself away from the thoughts of Yelena leaving her. The girl who wasn't so little anymore had a. lighter??' this was new to y/n, usually they just coated her in flammable liquid and burned her that way. The blond come up to y/n pulling a knife from he boot and cuts up y/ns arms more. After grabbing her lighter and holding it close to the wounds making them burn, y/n however was used to burns. But this. This pain was different than her usual. She bit her lip trying not to scream as she knew that is what they wanted. The cycle continued a lot on various places on her body many on her neck aswell. After a timer went of the girl stood up and left but not before stabbing y/n with the knife. They had came up with a new method of leaving the knife for the next person. They would simply stab y/n and have the knife hanging when they walked in.

Nats pov
It has been a few days and no one has herd from y/n it was almost the weekend and peter agreed to stay to help the search for y/n. ,

2 days later

It was now Saturday and peter was bringing his and y/n's friends over to see if the could help. When the clock hit 3 peter, mj and ned walked through the doors of the elevator, they all looked miserable. Everyone heads down to the labs trying to locate y/n however on the way down there mj pulled me aside. 'is everything okay mj?' i  questioned. Mj showing a bit more emotion speaks up.

3rd person pov
' a bit ago y/n told me about this place called the red room' nats breath hitched at the thought.

'mj this is important what did she tell you' nat asks

' i know it is. So she said she had been in and out hr entire life when she escaped she was found quickly and she never new why. She explained the things they did. It it wasn't pleasant' nat is still very shocked but it makes sense. Romanoff grabs mj's hand and drags her the remainder of the was down to the labs.

'tony pull up y/ns apartment footage from that night' nat demands

'nat we have tried it is to encrypted even for Friday'

'i-i can do it' ned speaks up getting over his shock of being in avengers tower and with the avengers in tony starks lab he almost fainted.

a/n
lmao this chapter was fun also not proof read so have fun