40

Qin Yirou's scandal blew up, and now basically everyone was making a big deal out of it. It was also impossible for her to continue participating in the filming of the show, and the original shots all had to be scrapped.

The program team was extremely tired of this.

The filming for the acting group similarly couldn't proceed. Originally, they had arranged for Jiang Yan, Cui Hao, and Fang Ya'er to perform a skit together, then have each person's performance and overall stage affect be scored. They had filmed a TV series together before, and standing on the same stage again was a selling point. However, the heroine was admitted to the hospital, and although non-bone injuries could heal within a hundred days, it was possible for her not to get better if she didn't rest for a period of time, so the plan was cancelled before it was put into effect.

This program really was ill-fated.

The program team discussed and decided to postpone the filming; they would wait until Fang Ya'er's injury got better before continuing, and would also take advantage of this time to edit the previously recorded clips, to erase Qin Yirou's existence from them. The scoring system also had to be changed, as two against three wasn't fair.

All of this had nothing to do with Fu Mingye or Qi Baicha.

After he finished dealing with this matter, Qi Baicha had to rush to solve the next one.

———

S City's Central Hospital.

In the VIP ward, Fang Ya'er sat up on the hospital bed out of shock, "Qin Yirou was banned?!"

Her agent Liu Yanxin took a cup of boiling water from the water dispenser: "Yeah. Wasn't she exposed for plagiarizing a top music student's song for her debut? Doing this kind of thing really is wicked. Her company also doesn't plan to protect her. In the past few days, she's been letting the rumors sink in, and hasn't taken any PR action. This morning, she went and publicly posted her contract termination, which completely ruined her reputation. With what she's like now, even thinking about getting up again would be hard."

Fang Ya'er sneered: "It's what she deserves!" Who told her to act all mysterious while in the program group.

The two were assigned to one dorm by the program group. There was no lack of happiness and joy while they were on camera, but inwardly she was retching and wanting to die. Qin Yirou that slut was always intentionally or unintentionally showing off. On the surface, she had said modestly, "me becoming popular was an accident; it can't compare to Ya'er-jie's accumulation through your many years in the industry," while in fact, it was as if she weren't insinuating, "I was able to stand on equal footing with you in such a short time; you're only as famous as you are today because of the many years of acting as an extra, but I still caught up to you, what a pity. "

Every sentence was like a thorn, stuck in her heart.

Also, she would do skin care every morning after getting up, so there was a large pile of cosmetics and skin care products on her table. Qin Yirou just had to pretend to be surprised and say: "You brought so many things? I only brought a bottle of sunscreen." Then show off her good skin.

Fang Ya'er had wanted to rip her skin off for a long time.

Now that she heard that the other had fallen into disgrace, Fang Ya'er was unable to hide the happiness on her face.

Liu Yanxin furrowed her brows: "Ya'er, have you been under too much pressure recently, so you're not feeling too good?"

She had been Fang Ya'er's agent for six years, so she knew her well. Ya'er had a very gentle personality. Even if she had found out about Qin Yirou's ending, she would've only shook her head and frowned, sighing as she said, "she brought this upon herself."