43

The demon king caused such an intense wave of magic power when he casted his spell; Fu Mingye, who was in his office, obviously felt it.

He didn't know that that shot landed on his Chacha. Fu Mingye originally didn't want to be nosy, but he felt uneasy for no reason, and there was a stinging pain between his brows.

He just subconsciously wanted to call Chacha, to ask about Chacha's safety.

Who would've known that when the call connected, Chacha's feeble cry would sound from the other end.

"Mister, it hurts..."

With just one sound, Fu Mingye's heart clenched, his heart aching badly as well.

He wanted to ask what happened, where Chacha was, and that he'd immediately go over, but the next second, the beeping noise of the other hanging up sounded.

He called back again, but it didn't go through. Fu Mingye couldn't sit still. He immediately thought of the abnormal magic fluctuation just now, and headed in that direction to find him.

After seeing the broken phone on the ground, Fu Mingye's eyes instantly showed killing intent: "Where is he?"

"Didn't I say that I haven't seen him?" Pascal rolled his eyes, "But if you are talking about the owner of this phone..."

He smiled wickedly: "I broke all of the bones in his body. He's already dead..."

Before he finished his words, a ball of thick black mist was fiercely aimed at him.

Pascal smelled its scent, and his eyes gleamed with excitement: "Are you this world's evil god? This power is full of the scent of evil, quite a great tonic for me."

He inhaled that entire ball of black mist. Pascal sighed comfortably: "Give me some more. I really didn't have to put in any effort at all. I just so happened to be missing a darkness godhead, but then you voluntarily sent yourself to my doorstep."

Fu Mingye's eyes reddened: "Give him back to me!"

He was trembling with anger: "He's mine... you can't touch him..."

"Can't touch him? This line seems a bit familiar." Pascal deliberately pretended to think about it, "Oh, I remember now. When he picked up your call earlier, he also said the same. He said I wasn't allowed to touch you. I wasn't too happy when I heard that tone of voice, so I killed him. Look at you, it even cost him his life for me to let you go, why do you still want to send yourself to my doorstep?"

"Shut up!"

"You're so agitated. It couldn't be that you're in love with him?" Pascal seemed to have discovered some shocking news, "The evil god actually understands love?"

"..."

"What a naive child." Pascal shook his head, feeling a little bored. The one in front of him was much younger than the one just now. He wasn't interested in accompanying a few newly born gods to play.

"Any and every complete world has light and darkness, righteousness and evil. You are this world's evil god, so you're obviously born to not understand love, only plundering and possessiveness. You're the same as me, how could you love him? I think you just want to fuck him, right? You even have to pretend to have the deep affection of a gentle lover. It must be exhausting to deceive him, right?" Pascal sighed, "Why suppress yourself? Release your nature; you will live a happier life."

Of course, the demon king wasn't an innocent virgin. He slept with witches in hell, using those bed partners as tools for catharsis, never knowing what his sincerity was.