What Is Her Story?

"Since she was a child, Vera Rowe has loved spending time in the library, especially when they go to their school's storytime session

"Since she was a child, Vera Rowe has loved spending time in the library, especially when they go to their school's storytime session. She enjoys studying since, in her perspective.. "I truly enjoy studying because I always learn so much about life and I'll be able to be intelligent when I grow up!" she claimed when her teacher questioned her.

Vera, like her mother, who died when Vera was only nine years old, is a bright young lady. This is the point at which her life begins to devolve into a living hellhole.

Because she no longer has a mother, she has been bullied since she was in elementary school. How could someone be so ruthless with their words and constantly breach the line? Instead of sympathy looks at school, she is constantly bullied and discriminated against.

She's incredible in how she handles all of the bullies; she always manages to go to school despite receiving all of them. I admire her greatly.

She didn't go to the cafeteria every break time because she knew something bad would happen, so she decided to stay away as usual. Where did she usually disappear to? Of course, she was in her comfort zone: the library. That's her coping mechanism: she reads and occasionally produces fantastic short novels.

Her life continues till she graduates from elementary school. But, during her elementary school years, she observed that she was feeling lonely and depressed at times, and that, despite the fact that she still had classes to attend, she wanted to isolate herself. She constantly assumes that it is because of the bullies that she is gloomy.

But how could she have known that she was slowly succumbing to depression? There's more to it than melancholy.

Her father doesn't bother to ask her whether she's okay after a few years. He just did one thing for her: he cooked her breakfast and went to work. Is it true that he went to work? Or has he been lying all these years?

Vera first assumed that her father is still mourning the loss of his wife, which is why she understands him. However, she is perplexed as to why her father acts as if she never existed. It hurts the poor girl to know this, but she refuses to think about it and always looks on the bright side, despite how much it hurts her.

Due to her coping technique, she believed that staying in school and going to the library was the greatest option for her. But there was a pandemic that struck during her freshman year of high school. Because of the Coronavirus Pandemic, they declared a massive severe lockdown on the country in March 2020.

Worse, she'll be stuck with her father for the rest of her life due to the pandemic. Unfortunately, her father lost his work as a result of the pandemic.

Vera spent the majority of her day reading and writing stories in her room, but she maintained her coping method. Until she eventually made the decision to approach her father.

However, this made her life even worse than she had anticipated.

When Vera addressed her father, she unwittingly shed tears on her cheeks, exclaiming, "Why did you disregard me as if I was never alive?!!"

When her father finally looked at her, he did so with a weird smile on his face, which jumbled her feelings. "Every time I look at you, I see your mother, and it makes me want to rip you apart."

She finally recognized the book she had been reading nonstop during the pandemic was her mother's work. The story of her mother's marriage to a rapist and criminal is told in "Her Black and Blue Existence."

Her life was torn apart after that day, because he did it to her in the same way he did to his wife. Vera sobbed violently and felt dumb at the same time since she had no idea that her own father had been abusing her physically and verbally. She was trapped in that hellhole for over six years. She attempted everything she could to report him to the authorities, but she was always unsuccessful.

It was only the first day of college. "A 19-year-old female named Vera Rowe was found dead on the University's grounds due to suicide," the News stated.

Her father was found guilty of raping and assaulting women and was condemned to death."

As I, Marcius Leston, finished penning Vera Rowe's heartbreaking narrative. When I was writing a nonfiction novel, I arched my back because I was too slouchy, thinking about every scene and replaying it in my head. Since I've been writing this short documentary on this poor girl, or as I used to call her, my old classmate, I groaned and stood up in my office chair.

She's the most peaceful and understanding person I've ever met, and I'm not sure why people used to bully her. I smiled as I passed the documentary I'd been working on for a while, "Can you please produce a hard copy of this short documentary and publish it? I'd like to tell a true life story of a girl who has loved to read since she was a child. Thank you, I truly appreciate it."

After a few minutes, I came at the cemetery, carrying a flower boutique. I crouched in front of the cemetery and examined the tombstone bearing Vera Rowe's name.

"It's been a while, Vera. I hope I was able to assist you in some way by making your true tale public so that you can have a quiet soul and proper justice for what your father did to you in the past, and so that it might serve as a moral lesson to those in the future and present."

"How could anyone know that the novel she's been reading for a long time is about to become a life story?"

Her Black and Blue Existence — fin.