Chapter - 14

Jaane Woh kese ....log the jinke.. Pyaar ko pyaar mila...

Humne to jab kaliya maangi.. Kaaton ka haar mila.....

The most painful song for a painful and lonely heart. 😞😞😞😞
Raj's heart 💔

Hello Salaam, Namaskar to my starry readers from yours loving Kajal😉

Upto now You've seen Raj's heart getting pained but today you'll witness it breaking 😭😭

How???
Let's see....

*****
The moment Dadibua asked Raj to stay at their home tonight, Kajal felt like someone sweep away the floor beneath her feet.

Raj noticed her fallen spoon and understood that what's running in her mind.

"No.. No... Dadibua let it be.. It's not that late.. I'll go.. You don't brother" Raj said to avoid his stay there.

Kajal took a breath of relief after his words, but her relief bubble got burst immediately by Dadibua's words arrow.

"There's no scene of botheration..Damad ji. You'll stay here... End of Discussion".... Dadibua said finally.

Kajal's apatite is long gone now. She stands up to leave from there. But dadibua asked her to wait leave with Raj only after he finishes his food.

Though she's not at all wanted but sat reluctantly. To her surprise Raj completed his food quite fastly.

Mrs. Mathur gave him the polo t-shirt and tracks of Mr. Mathur to change.

*****

When he entered Kajal's room behind her, he got a bit surprised because unlike other girls her room was not girlish.

"Your room is pretty nice...I liked it".... Raj appreciated.

Kajal turned towards him and said in a straight tone, " Listen...Mr.Saxena I've nothing to do with your liking okay....

The main thing is that I've never ever share my bed with anyone and obviously not gonna share it with you.... So you search a place for you to sleep.

She thought that he's gonna lash on her but opposite to her thoughts he just smiled and asked, "where are the extra blankets are kept???

Totally shocked by his question, Kajal showed her finger towards the corner wardrobe.

She saw that he simply took out two blankets... Lay them on the floor and lied on it by making his elbow as a pillow.

" Is he a businessman or a beggar... How's he gonna sleep on floor. Ain't his back get pained "... Kajal was thinking with a frown looking at him.

Raj looked at her direction and smiled softly. He said, " Don't worry I'll be fine... I'm habitual of sleeping on floor.. So no back pain "

Kajal's eyes became saucer wide after his words. "How did he guessed exactly what am I thinking"

She composed herself and said confidently, " Why would I bother if you've a back pain or neck pain.... I don't give a damn"

"Yeah... Sure sure... I trust you".... Raj said amusingly.
Raj liked her scowled face with twitched nose and nowadays he likes to tease her a lot.

Kajal stomped her feet and literally jumped on her bed murmuring some curses, " Bloody briefcase... He's making fun of me!... I'll show him tomorrow... Let me go home first"