C2 : Heroes here!

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!
____________________________________

Boboiboy at first was wary of Mechamato actions but now he believe on him not because of his action just now, but he definitely have seen that guy before

Boboiboy : ( who's actually him? I guarantee have meet with him before but.. Where...?)

Suddenly...
.
.
.
.
.

Bang!

A villain with a weird face with many hands on it appear with many villains.
Boboiboy look at him and shock by that sudden meeting . While Mechamato was already know the situation and preparing for the fight.

Boboiboy : W-who is that! (wow, he look weird)
Mechamato : That's villain that we have to catch him, his name is Tomura shigaraki and the one who're flying and the others villains are nomu and his underlings..

Boboiboy look at Mechamato and thinking about his question earlier.

Boboiboy : who are you, mechamato? Why would I feel that we have meet before?

Mechamato flinched a little. He doesn't want boboiboy know who he is, but the things has become this far and he decided to tell him..

Mechamato :actually, I'm your-
.
.
.

??? : AIZAWA SENSEI!!!

Huh?

Mechamato and boboiboy was shocked by that shouting earlier and worrying their condition as they saw a man with a black clothes and bleeding all over his body.

Boboiboy : we have to save them first!

Mechamato nodded as he agreed with boboiboy. They then intefere the fight.

Mechamato : Boboiboy! Save them first! I will handle this!
Boboiboy: got it!

Boboiboy approach that man who was injured with his black clothes on.

???: M-Mechamato!! You're here already!
Mechamato : Aizawa! You can go now with that boy!
Aizawa : Boy...?

Aizawa look at boboiboy. Boboiboy was awkward to face with aizawa because he look so ( a mummy..) pale and injured, but it has nothing to do with him for getting awkward.

Boboiboy : please follow me first, sir!
Aizawa: y-yeah..

Tomura shigaraki then was shocked by the sudden Mechamato appeared. He can't be said that he was fear of him but.. Almost looks like it was too fast by him to get here faster.

Tomura: you here faster, huh? Mechamato...

Mechamato was smirked and totally expect that Tomura will said like that.