Snake Bite

"You guys sure we're not gonna get attacked by something here?" Jungkook asks, looking at his hyungs, Jimin and Taehyung

"Oh, Kookie, aren't you the bravest here? Don't be scared, nothing is-" Taehyung is cut off as Jungkook screamed. The two looked back and see Jungkook holding his leg.
"What happened?" Jimin asks, worry laced in his voice.
"I... I got bitten by a snake! Hyungs, I got bitten!" Jungkook says as he starts to panic.
"Jungkook, calm down-" Taehyung is again, cut off as Jungkook grabbed him by the shoulders.
"Are you out of your mind?! You're telling me to calm down when I got bitten by a fucking snake?! I told you guys this is dangerous! I'm gonna die" Jungkook says as he starts to cry.

His breathing starts to become fast and the two panicked.
"Kookie, calm down, you're gonna make yourself sick" Jimin says, eyes widening as Jungkook passes out in his arms.
"Taehyung, we need to go back... Help me" Jimin says and Taehyung nodded, taking the bags his friend had. Jimin then carried the maknae and they rushingly went back.

The other four looked back, gasping as they saw a passed out Jungkook in Jimin's arms.
"What happened?!" Jin asks, frowning.
"He got bit by a snake" Jimin says, making the four gasp again.
"I told you guys to not wonder around!" Hoseok says. Namjoon took Jungkook from Jimin and they rushingly went to the van. All got in and the car started before they drove to the nearest hospital.

Jungkook opens his eyes, groaning and wincing. He looks around and sees his hyungs.
"Hyungs? Am I still alive?" He asks, making the other six to laugh.
"Of course, Kookie, how else can you talk to us?" Yoongi says, shaking his head.
"I got bitten by a snake?" Jungkook says, frowning.
"A nonvenomous snake, Kookie... They cleaned the bite so it would get infected, you're lucky" Namjoon says, smiling. Jungkook glared at Jimin and Taehyung, who just whistled and looked away while scratching their necks.