~CHAPTER 29~

*•*•*•Passionate love through the duvet•*•*•*
——————————————————————————

Status: Not Edited

"It's Halloween bitch!!" May screamed as she jumped on top of me.

"It's also Sunday morning." I groaned and rolled her off of me with a loud thud as she fell to the floor.

"So we should be like prepping for the party." She stands up, and straddles me pinning my hand above my head. Funny thing is that this should be weird, but it has happened before.

"You mean the party that is at night." I say dryly.

"Yep. But we also have to plan how to get out of this hell hole. And into the beautiful city called Mercer Island." She says excitement dripping from her voice.

"I still have like a couple more hours to sleep. Mercer island is like what 10 minutes away." I say struggling against her hold on my hands, but she's too strong. Jeez what does this girl eat?

"Yeah but like we have to get ready and all that shit." I'm about to speak but the sound of the door opening cut me off. Chase walks in with running shorts no shirt and sweat dripping all over his body. Damn I want some of that. Mental image out, he's your roommate.

"Am I interrupting something?" He says with an amused smile on his face.

"Yes you missed us making passionate love through the duvet." May says and I roll my eyes Chase looks at us with that amused smile still on his face. "Now don't look at my lover with those loving eyes she's mine."

"So I didn't miss much." He says and starts going through his closet getting his things ready to take a shower.

"You only missed this bitch waking me up." May looks at me with feign hurt in her eyes and puts a hand on her chest?

"You think I'm a bitch?" she says in a sad tone while I roll my eyes.

"I just wanted to sleep."

"Yeah you should never wake Maddie up it's a crime. I learned that the hard way." Chase says still looking through his closet for something to wear.

"See Chase knows not to play with my beauty sleep."

"Yeah, because she clearly needs it." He snorts and I take one of my pillows and chuck it his way hitting him square in the face. Haha bulls-eye.

"But the party." She whines and I fall back on my bed.

"Okay I understand that you're excited about the party, but dude at what time is it?"

"8:30 but if you don't want to be lame you have to be there at exactly 10:45. That's way you don't get there early and you didn't get there late." She explains in her own May way.

"You're a party whore." I make a surprised face, even though I'm not.

"I know that's what makes me awesome." She sighs dreamily and I shake my head.

"And that's why you're one of my best friends."

"Aww." She says and sits down on my bed. I guess I'm waking up early today. I just wanna sleep man. I start moving so she has more space in the bed and sit up to turn on the light. I adjust my eyes to the light and grab my phone from my night stand. Checking the time it says 7:30am.

"It's 7:30 in the fucking morning, you know what I do at 7:30 in the morning?" Chase Chuckles from his closet and I continue speaking. "I sleep May, I sleep. The party's at 8:00 why cant I sleep in peace?"