Home is Onion soupe

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Harry and Draco were on half term break and both of them were grateful. Being in the last wizarding year proved a lot of hard work for them.

The change in the system meant that they also have to do an extra year for A-levels, for those who may have wanted to attend muggle universities. This new addition to education was at many peoples dismay except of course Hermione who was completely static when she heard the news her childhood dreams of going to Cambridge put on the table once again.

The atmosphere was calm, there was soft piano/ jazz music echoing through Draco's room where the two were sat. It was the perfect accompaniment to the current mood of the two who were enjoying the added ambience of the rain that was cascading down.

Harry was sprawled out on the soft rug scrolling through his phone, whereas the blonde was reading quietly on a giant bean bag, positioned quite perfectly next to the big window with the perfect forest view that covered a wall of his room.

Despite the fact it was relatively quiet, Draco was sure the sound of his heart was bouncing off the walls. He desperately tries to concentrate on 'The Great Gatsby' but miserably failed at the sight of the navy haired boy.

He almost melted every time the boy flipped over and let out a small laugh at something he saw. Draco felt weird for staring, mentally slapping himself every time he caught himself lacking.

"Draconis,". Harry whined dragging out the syllables of the blondes name.

"yes?". Draco almost had a heart attack, he did however mask it casually.

"I'm kinda hungry, what should we eat," Harry asked moving towards Draco and sitting in front of him.

Draco smiled, admiring the small details of the latter's face.

"Hmmm, My mum did leave some of her infamous Onion soup- I also made some bread earlier so.."

"Your mum's soup is a godsend. Let's go. Just the thought makes me more hungry,". Harry grabbed the blonde's hand dragging them down the stairs towards the kitchen.

Harry skipped a couple of steps on their way down and Draco almost died several times. It was apparent to Draco that Harry was hungry. Very hungry.

By the time Draco placed a bowl of onion soup in front of Harry with a generous hunk of bread- he wasn't surprised that the boy dived in.

"I think I just died and came back to life. Twice," Harry spoke through mouthfuls. "I should think of marrying you if it means that I will eat your mum's soup for the rest of my life,

" I might have to take you up on that offer Potter, I mean my parents think we are dating anyway, "Draco smirked

"We don't need to talk about that-" Harry spoke, having a sudden interest in his bread.

"But what about all those lovely things you said about me?"

Harry looked side to side before slurping up his soup and scoffing the last of his bread hurriedly.

"I have suddenly remembered that I have to do an Instagram live, how unfortunate and unprecedented, must dash," Harry spoke before ascending the stairs.

Draco grinned turning back round to finish his soup and clean their plates, it was that moment he established something to himself.

He liked Harry Potter.

like a lot.

Draco's ears heated up as he made a move to clear the dishes away.

It became apparent to him why he felt as though he had a duty to protect the younger, why Harry was his priority overall, why he cooked and cleaned for him without a second thought, why he was so willing to cuddle with him when the days were cold or when neither of them had sleep on their sides.

He loved Harry.

As a person, Harry was gold-hearted and considerate. He was comically stubborn and adorably gullible when faced with Draco. Not to mention he was simply beautiful, in his eyes at least. For him, it was like... if he was to describe a perfect human being, Harry would fit the description perfectly.

🌻🌻🌻🌻

Meanwhile, up the stairs, Harry was desperately trying to distract himself from the obvious heart fluttering that he was undergoing. The blonde was making him feel all kinds of things ever since he kissed him after the court hearing. Well, he kissed his forehead. But to Harry, it counted all the same. Regardless, it still kept him awake at night despite the fact when it did keep him awake at night he often spent this time with Draco- the exact core of Harry's Problem. Some nights he would spend ages scrolling through Draco's social media gushing at how perfect he was. It was a BIG problem.

He whined to himself slapping his cheeks as though it would wake him up. He had a live to get to and he could not look conflicted; he wasn't ready to explain to thousands of people how he was having a crisis over the exact person who he said he would never like.

He propped his phone up on his desk and fixed his hair for the last time before he pressed the live button.

he waited for people to roll in as he did his standard mic check and greeting to the camera while of course trying to keep up with the flurry of comments that were speeding up as more people joined.

@Voldymoldysarsecheeks
Hey

@How.about.no
He's back, looking cute as always

@chocolate frogs
Where has you been?????

@hanging_with_the_gnomies
Can you say happy birthday

@non-existent
Did I miss anything??

"Sorry for the inactivity guys, lots of stuff going on, but it's the half-term now so I hope I can do more content," Harry smiled into the camera.

"Guys me and Draco-,"

"Are the best couple," Harry looked over to see a certain blonde stroll in the room and stand behind him.

Harry rolled his eyes and focused back on the life

"We have been joined by everyone's 2nd favourite Malfoy," Harry cheered as Draco dragged over a chair to Harry.

"What!? Who's the first?"

"Your mother of course,"

Draco stared at Harry his mouth hanging open while Harry just chuckled and pushed his mouth closed.
People started spamming #Cissyisagirlboss in the comments.

"He's brainwashed you guys, obviously, as lovely as my mother is, I'm still Harry's favourite  Malfoy,"

"That's enough Malfoy,"

"That's what you said the last ni-,"

Harry kicked the blondes foot under the desk as he tried to finish the sentence.

"The only throng that happened last night was sleeping just to clarify,"

"With me," The blonde mouthed into the camera,

"Now your just provoking them," Harry said in disbelief thinking about how many people would clip this.

The live went on this way the two 'engaging in conversation' while the spectator watched and ridiculed the two. They both almost forgot that they were on a live together they were 'lost in their own world' as many people put it on their own Instagrams after the live had ended.

Harry would be lying if he said he didn't have fun though.

Even if he wouldn't get a break for the next few days.

"Hey, Harry?" The live stream had ended by now and Harry and  Draco were still sitting in their seats.

"Yeah?"

"Do you maybe wanna... Go to a cafe with me?"

🌻🌻🌻🌻