26

KILLA

The bed frame was beating on the wall bout to leave a hole in it. Tracey was bent over on my dick and I am enjoying the view. we ain't have sex like this in a while and it was well needed. After all the craziness of last year we just needed some fire ass sex to relieve or stress. We still got issues to deal with in the present like Sasha popping back up and there cold being almost one.

Now a dna test is gonna come about. I ain't tripping though because I really need to know if this is my child or not so I can be in the child's life. I've always wanted some kids and honestly I wish it was Tracey giving me my first child but I can't complain at this point. A child is a blessing and such a joy. I was always good with kids and to have one of my own would be amazing. I just hope that girl ain't on no bull cuz she got away with her bull like that night.

I was knocked out of my thoughts when Tracey slammed down on me hard. I be forgetting how magical that puss is. It feels so good to have that "no mercy" type of sex. We be killing each other shit and trying to see who tap out first. This is one of them nights. I scooted to the head board and sat up with her still bouncing on me. The view is always amazing.

I grabbed under her butt and lifted her up looking at her glistening pussy. I knew he creamed and didn't wanna say but I'll let her have it. I could hear her whine and curse me out under her breath. She wanna get back on daddy dick but it's my turn to mama get tap out.

"Roman what are you doing and why did you stop me?" I smiled pulling her back towards my face

"Baby you been doing so good pleasing me and now I wanna please you. But first I gotta clean you up."

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️

We finished out our day and decided to go out with the crew. Tracey in here with this half strapless bra shirt shit and I know some niggas was looking. I been tryna cover her up so no one would even think of walking her way. I ain't tryna fight nobody over what she got on. I can't front that shirt looks good on her and her titties looking real nice but she better pray that I ain't gotta shoot a nigga.

Tracey came sat on me huffing and puffing, all outta breath and I just laughed. Her and Kim need to sit down and have a drink cuz I know they thirsty. She laid back on me and wrapped my arms around her.

"You tired baby?" She fanned herself

"Yea I'm tired as hell. I need to gather some energy before I go back on the floor and you gotta come with me."

"Fuck no. You know I ain't no dancer. I got two left feet."

"Please baby. I'm not asking you to dance just lemme dance on you." She pleaded giving me those puppy dog eyes. She lucky I love her

Our conversation continued and we were getting ready to get up but somebody blocked us. I looked up and Sasha was standing right there. I'm so tired of her and her just popping up everywhere. I was happy with no seeing her at all but I got a feeling she gone be popping up more. I don't need her around me and Tracey or anybody else that I'm cool with. If she wants to talk, this ain't the place for allat. Should've looked us up to talk somewhere with a chiller setting like Starbucks or some.

"Hi. Um can we talk?"

"About what? This ain't the place or the time for that. We are trying to enjoy our night and don't need that right now."

"I'm not trying to be on any drama or anything. I just wanted to apologize for How things went."

"I don't know why you looking at me. I ain't Tracey. She sitting right here." I said giving her the stank face

"Tomorrow, eight o'clock at Starbucks. Don't be late And bring the kid with you."

Tracey got up and I followed behind her. She went to bar and took two shots of gods knows what. I held her waist and put my chin on her shoulder. I know she feeling a type of way about seeing Sasha and I don't want her to get worked up. I can't even believe her so called apologies. It's always a hidden agenda with her. Imma try to be mine but the moment she say some slick I'm ending her.

We came here to have fun with our friends not be bombarded by Sasha and her tryna apologize after a year of her Basically hiding. Nigga was looking for her after that shit happened but gave up cuz it was like she fell off the face of the earth. Now that she back I got people watching her every move. She make any mistake and it's over for her. You can never trust a female who was cooling with the opps and sitting in yo face plotting on you.