023

Here you go (:

Louis wakes up from something that is tickling his nose and when he opens his eyes, he sees a bunch of curls in his face. He turns around a bit, stretching his muscles causing the boy next to him to wake up as well.

"Hi there." Louis smiles when Harry turns around to face him.

"Hm, hi baby." Harry smiles, snuggling his nose into the crook of Louis' neck.

"You had an okay nap?" Louis' hand moves to Harry's curls, he loves playing with them.

"Absolutely perfect." Harry smiles, his eyes still closed. "And what about you, love? Are you feeling better? Out of your panic attack."

Louis bites his lip and nods.

"Yeah, thank you so much. Not only for calming me down but for not freaking out and hate me..." Louis' voice is soft.

"I could never hate you, even if I wanted Louis." Harry opens his eyes for the first time, connecting them with Louis' blue ones.

"baby..." Louis whispers, his finger lingering over Harry's dry lips. "You are so precious. My heart picked you before I even met you." Louis looks at Harry like he is looking for something in his eyes, if Harry feels so strongly about him like he feels for Harry.

And he sees it. He sees the twinkle in Harry's eyes, how they are shining and how they just scream love. Louis knows that Eleanor loves him, but he has never seen it in her eyes like he does in Harry's now.

Eyes are the windows to the soul and it's like Harry is knocking on Louis' window to get in. He should know it's already open to him. Louis' soul is Harry's too...

"I know you are in love with me, Lou..." Harry takes Louis' hand in his own. "But are you ever going to choose me too? You have your contract, your career, Eleanor,... I know how homosexuality gets judged in the football world. I experienced my own backlash as well. It's full with homophobes. Some of Liam's teammates don't even want me at their games..."

Louis sees the pain in Harry's eyes and it makes him want to beat up every single one of Liam's teammates that ever made his precious boy sad.

"I never realised I also could have feelings for guys. I never cared about gender to be honest, I never fell in love, Harry. You are the first person that's making me feel things like this and I just know it's love, I can feel it. It's the way we can talk, how I feel so fucking jealous and the feelings you give me. But I never thought about coming out because I didn't know it was something to think about..." Louis confesses. "I honestly don't know what to do because giving you up is not an option, Harry."

Louis looks so sincere that it makes Harry's whole body tingle.

"I also don't want to give up on you, Louis. I promise I really don't want that. But I also never want to feel the hurt again like I felt when I saw pictures of you and Eleanor on social media. I fell for you so quick and so hard that it's not even human. You're not the only one that isn't used to relationships. I sleep around with everybody because in my eyes it's the only safe option and I don't know why Louis, I don't know why I feel this and I don't know why it's you, but shit Louis I want to risk my heart for you, but I'm so fucking scared that I'll get hurt so much."

"I'll probably hurt you..." Louis whispers. "I don't want that because fuck Haz you are the kindest soul and the most beautiful person I know. But I ruin everything I care about..."

"Babe, why do you keep putting yourself down... I'm not made of glass, Lou. I can handle things. " Harry kisses Louis' cheek.

"I can't just come out right now, Haz. But I'd really like to at the end of the world cup. What do you think? I play more, clubs all around the world will be able to watch me, maybe I will get an offer somewhere else and I can leave Manchester after I break up gently with Eleanor. Do you think you can wait that long for me?"

"I can wait forever for you." Harry leans in and captures Louis' lips. Louis rolls on top of Harry, deepening their kiss, his hands exploring Harry's body.

"After the world cup, the whole world knows I'm dating Harry Styles." Louis pants, biting his swollen lip.

"Are you dating me then?" Harry smirks. "I can't remember you asking me?"

Louis plants soft kisses on Harry's face and his neck and finishes with one final peck on his lips.

"Start rehearsing how to say yes then, because I'm going to ask you soon. I want you to be mine, Harry Styles like my heart has already decided that I am yours."