sixty two

August 19

firerose is live!
Life update

"Hello lovelies! Yes I'm back sorry it's been a while, Tommy and Tubbo left, I cried very sad times. But there's some thing I gotta update you guys on." Her eyes scan the chat, "Tommy's not joining me today guys," she chuckled, "And no, Tommy and I did not break up, as many of you know I've been studying to get into nursing school, and I did! Yes very exciting, the sad part is, I really won't have time to create content for you all. I really wish I could, but I need to focus on school. But I wanted to come and thank everyone. All your donos, subscriptions, the support, it's helped me so much, not just socially, but financially, you've helped me and paying for school is a lot of stress off my dad." Her phone started ringing and Tommy's name appeared on her phone. She ignored it and went back to her computer.

"Sorry Tommy's-" her phone started buzzing again. In the chat his name popped up telling her to answer. Sighing she answered and put him on speaker. "You're on speaker-"

"You are SO hot oh my god."

Her cheeks turned bright as he hung up. She dropped her head onto her desk her smile hurting her cheeks.

"Tommy!" She shouted, her face on her desk, "You're so stupid I hate you." She moved her head up to see her chat freaking out.

Tommyinnit: youre so smart
Tommyinnit: woman pog

"Let's all ignore Tommy. Basically! Thank you all so much for your support and I'll miss you all so so much."