Chapter 50

***Happy 50th chapter💞

***Happy 50th chapter💞. Guess what this story crossed 35k+reads. This is soo much for me. Thanks guys. I hope you guys will like this chapter. Happy reading 💞***

 Happy reading 💞***

Reyansh pov:

I like her soo much!!

I smiled, thinking about our little make out session.

When did I become like this?

I don't know. I don't have any answer for that.

I thought I will never allow any other woman in my life, but here am kissing with her. A few mins back this lips of mine is devouring hers
As if her lips are the source of a  honey.

With a happy mood I reached my office.

Everyone wished me, even I too wished back which made everyone to look at me like an alien. Haha.

I entered into my cabin, which only reminds me our very first kiss.

How bold she is?

'Did you forget her slaps' my mind reminded me.

I laughed out. Yes she is bold only.

"She is weirdest creature only according to me. And am the useless creature according to her." I murmured by opening the file of the lodged cases.

"Today she is very beautiful. With her saree, with water dropping from her hair. I couldn't even able to control...." I stopped my murmurings in between as I heard the door knocking sound.

"Come in" I said.

"Good morning Sir" came shilpa voice.

"Good morning" I replied.

"Sir, you look very happy today. " she asked me.

"Ye.. Yeah" I awkwardly replied to her by ruffling my hair, which bought the memories of our kiss.

Her hands over my hair...... Her ruffling... Her lip...

'Sir, Are you there? " shilpa flicked her finger before me.