sixty five

November 25

Firerose uploaded!
This sucks. Not poggers.

"Hey guys." The couple sat in Rose's room, faces sad and eyes puffy. The looked at each other and laughed, the hurt coming through along with a few stray tears.

"This is very not poggers." Tommy said sadly. They turned back to the camera.

"Tommy and I are breaking up." Rose stated slowly and taking a deep breath. "It's been really hard, uhm, me in school and Tommy working. We just don't have time- this week is the first break I've gotten because of thanksgiving and I still have to study for a test- not the point." She looks at the boy she loves with her whole heart as he starts speaking.

"Especially living so far away, it's hard to fly over just for a few hours. We uh, we're here together because we were not doing this in different timezones."

"Also we do not love each other any less-"

"I really won't stop loving her-" he looks at her as a tear rolls down his cheek and the video cut to a point where the two's eyes were red. "This sucks." The blonde has his head in his hands.

"We felt that you all should know," she sniffled, "you've all been here along with us, and to tell you that we're both hurting right now and need some time."

"I love Rose and just because we're breaking up doesn't mean we won't get back together-"

"We're getting back together?!" Rose cheered.

Tommy smiled softly, "Hopefully, when time is better and we're not so busy and just-"

"It's right person right time, but then wrong time. If that makes sense." She looks at Tommy and he nods.

"She's basically my other half and makes me feel more me than I ever have and- and that doesn't go away in one night."

"And Tommy's my best friend, he's my favorite person and he brought me out of my shell- this is just crappy time." They look at each other for a moment, eyes foggy.

"I'll miss you." She mutters.

"Yeah, I'll miss you too." They hug and the screen turns black, white wording appearing.

Please remember we are both hurting right now and that it is neither of our faults, it is simply not the right time for us. Please respect both of us, we both need time to heal.
Thank you all for the support and we love you.
Tommy and Rose<3

Comments:
user1
I'm so sad rn
user2
Title is true
user3
I hope one day they'll get back together:/
user4
We love you guys, take all the time you need❤️
user5
It's obviously all her fault🙄
user6
No more tose content 💔

the end.