chapter fourteen: hands behind your back.

Dont mind me, just doing my happy little dance cause i got to 1k followers-

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright...here we go, into the flower door, off to either find Luiza or be murdered by a cursed villager....or the Lord that's here, that may be a problem too.

"Let's go then...ready, chub?"
I ask, staring at him, he doesn't seem to even notice im talking to him...damn, a bit of my hoped he'd start talking and object to this.

I push open the large door open. It creaks open loudly, and on the other side lays....another door. A much smaller and red metal door.

"...alright, lets go..again. Second time, lets go."
I mumble, walking over to the second door.

This door opens much harder, most likely because its made of metal and it looks rusted to the floor, but never the less, it opens, and it doesn't reveal another godamn door like the first.

On the other side of the door shows another brick stairway leading to a beautiful village, a maiden made of stone lays in the middle of the area, and beautiful flowers covered in frost lay beside it. The houses look rundown, but with the snow packed on parts, it looks eerily enchanting.

"Wow, this place is a hell of a lot prettier than the..what did the man call it? The clinic...this place is much more beautiful than the clinic."
I say.

Iris spreads his chubby hands out and drops his wooden toy on the stairs, making it bounce the whole way down. He immediately grasps for it again to only realize its gone, he seems to be upset very quickly at the loss of his tiny bat buddy.

"Ah, poor little chub, I'll get it."
I say, poking his adorable button nose, although he definitely is not happy about it and makes a squinting angry face.

...well, its much nicer to step in non-muddy areas, this place actually feels...warm, at least warm for a day in November, it must be at least eighty degrees..the snow is melting too, i don't understand this places weather patterns.

I step down a couple of the mossy stone slabs, but before i reach the toy, a massive creature swoops down and blocks my way, it looks horrific and mutated, with veiny wings that have purple swollen claws on the end...where the fuck is its face?

"Woah!"
I gasp, stepping back and holding Iris as tightly as i can...what the hell is that thing?? Are there more fucking curses..?!

It screeches and starts flying, making painful sounding caws and circling Iris and I from above, i run down the steps and quickly duck down to grab the toy, once i have it, i bolt to find cover from the horrors above.

"WHY IS THIS PLACE FULL OF MESSED UP SHIT?!"
I yell, Iris starts whining, probably because he's bouncing, i would slow down to help him not bounce around but i think bouncing is a nice substitute for death.

I spot an open gate and immediately take the chance to go up, i climb up the steps and rush into the cobblestone walled area..its a church, churches usually have priests and pastors, right? I could find somebody to lead me to Luiza's house...!

The creature makes horrific sounds and circles me from the sky, and snowy ground makes it difficult to keep up a fast pace, but i make it to the church's doors quickly enough, once i make it in, i quickly slam the door, holding it shut by leaning on it, i sink down to the floor and listen closely for any sign that the thing left...it sounds like its beside the door.

"Fuck...we just keep getting into scary situations, huh, bud?"
I mumble, rocking Iris back and forth, he seems tired...thank fuck i didn't drop that damn toy when we were running, i am so sick of having to pick it up.