28.

To anyone sat in the great hall this year, it was just a normal start to term feast. They had gotten off the train, sat at their house table, and were talking to their friends who they had to seen over the long summer as they ate their food while awaiting Dumbledore's speech.

What they did not expect to happen was the normally peaceful night sky enchantment above their heads, turning pitch black as it swirled around in a dark hole fashion. 

Several people gasped, some young students screamed. Professor McGonagall and Snape stood up from their seats to try and see if this was some sort of attack.

But Dumbledore sat in his chair, his hands folded over each other with a smile on his face. 

Two screaming girls came falling down out of the black hole, stopping just before hitting the floor right in the center aisle. But they still hit the floor never the less.

"Lea," Mya groaned. "Stop landing on me!"

Lea moaned in pain as she rolled over on the floor and off of her friend. 

"Miss Scott, Miss Halliwell, I'm very pleased you have joined us again," Dumbledore was the only one not shocked about what everyone just witnessed.

"Yeah, sorry we're not in our robes," Mya huffed as she pushed herself off of the ground. "We must have missed the memo that we were coming, again."

"All is well, all is well," Dumbledore assured them.

McGonagall opened and closed her mouth several times. "What is the meaning of this?!"

"Miss Scott and Miss Halliwell live in a place hard to reach," Dumbledore decided to tell her. "I am sure you two are very hungry from your long journey though. Let us not interrogate them as they get settled in."

Mya looked around the hall at everyone looking at her. "Hello... again. Lea stand up so I don't look weird."

Lea just held her hand up with a huff. Mya rolled her eyes as she helped pull her up. It took Lea a second before she gasped a looked around. They had done it, they actually made it back here.

Mya turned Lea around. "Your tables that way, babe."

"R-right," Lea stuttered as she walked over to it.

Mya turned around as she walked over to where her friends were sat, taking the empty seat between Harry and Ginny. "So, how were your summers?"

"We thought you died," Ron had a spoon full of mash hovering halfway between his face and his plate. "You, Lea, and... Sirius."

"Oh," Mya's eyes widened, she didn't know how to explain that one. "Well... we didn't."

"S-Sirius is alive," Harry's looked very intently at her.

"Yes," Mya started to fill her plate with food. Dumbledore was right, she was starving after that fun trip. "Been crashing on my couch. Keeps pissing my dad off because all he does it watch the Great British Bake off and mess about really. Now that I think about it, where is Sirius?"