𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝟯

Tragedy
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

"So you're telling me that this man can make all of the titans in the walls move by the Rumbling?"

Levi nodded as you pointed your thumb shamelessly at Zeke. You decided to go with Levi to watch over Zeke who was reading a book calmly in the giant forest. You sighed in annoyance as you crossed your arms, "This thing got really complicated, what's Eren thinking?" You told him and Levi couldn't agree more with you. "The people from Marley said that we tortured them back in time and they want to dispose of us as a revenge." He stated followed by his famous tsk. You clenched your fist in anger, "That doesn't mean they can kill people like this!" You snapped. The events that happened to you in Shibuya took a very great tool on you. You felt like you have lost your cool and got a bit nervous and snappy. It wasn't your fault though, you felt betrayed.

You sighed again and calmed down, "It's just... I'm sorry Levi san, I don't feel like myself anymore." Levi shook his head and put his hand on your shoulder, "It's alright, I understand." Now you feel bad for snapping at him, so you smiled at him faintly.

"I believe I discovered who gave that dagger to the Military Police."

"Who?"

"The same person who sealed me, Geto. It seems he tried to dispose of me here, but he knew about my ability of healing myself."

Levi kept quiet for a moment, "Then this also mean sending you here was planned as well." You shrugged your shoulders as you pushed your hair away from your face, "Probably... I don't know anything anymore." You huffed. "Don't worry, we will get through this...together." He told you, giving you a light head pat which made you blush slightly.

Eventually, Levi went to talk with some of the Scouts. He asked you to keep an eye on Zeke just in case he tries something sneaky. You sat on one of the boxes opposite from the blond man and gave him a glare from behind the the blindfold.

It seems that he felt your glare because he looked up at you, "I believe I didn't introduce myself to you, my name is Zek-..."

"I didn't ask for your name."

You rudely interrupted him as your glare became more dangerous. Zeke gulped, knowing that he shouldn't get on you bad side after what you did to him last time you both met. It wasn't a very pleasant meeting to Zeke though. The man suddenly went quiet and looked back to his book. You looked at the fire in front of you, "He believes that I will start a friendly conversation after what he did to Erwin and the others." You thought.

"Enjoying your book?" Levi spoke up as he made his way back to you and Zeke, standing beside you. Zeke didn't lift his head up at first when he said, "It got a lot better after the seventh time I read it." You wanted to make a joke out of his statement, but you weren't really in the mood. They kept talking about Zeke reading the very interesting book then asked if there was any wine left, but actually there was none. "Keep reading. Y/N, come with me." You nodded and stood up, following silently behind the ravenette.

Suddenly, you felt movement from behind and quickly turned around only to be shocked to see Zeke escaping, "Levi!" The said man turned to you and shared the same expression as you. Out of blue, the man started to yell which actually confused you while Levi had a look of terror. Every solider started to fall down as a bright yellow light engulfed their frames and everyone turned to a titan. You got a hold of Levi and teleported on a tree branch, "What's going on?" You asked Levi as you were confused about the situation; however, he didn't answer you. You turned around and saw that he was frozen, "Snap out of it, Levi!" You grabbed his shoulders and shook his slightly. He blinked a few times before looking at the titans trying to reach you both.