Begining

Pain. That was all you were feeling at this moment. You couldn't move or even scream. All you could do was watch as people surrounded you, trying to keep you from dying. But you already knew it was too late. You stare up in the night sky for the last time before black dots invades your vision.

Ok, wait, let's rewind a little bit for a sec.
-

-

-

-

-

-
"WAKE UP (Y/N) OR YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" My mom shouts from downstairs

"OK, OK, I'M UP, I'M UP!!" You say as you fall off your bed face first. "Ooof, Great way to start my morning." Ok, let's go through introductions, hey, my name is (y/n), and I have (h/c) hair that is (h/l) also (skin tone) skin. I'm probably one of the laziest people to exist. And of course, I am a huge fan of anime because only a mad person wouldn't like it. I'm 18 years old and about to graduate from high school, which is overrated.

~15 minutes later~

By now, you have taken a shower and worn your (f/c) sweatshirt and baggy jeans. Heading downstairs, you make yourself a quick breakfast of toast and jam before putting on your shoes.
"K mom, I'm heading out," you say as you put on your sneakers

"Alright, have a nice day (y/n)," your mom smiles at you, which you return before going out.

While walking toward the school, you take out your headset and play (your favorite music). Checking the time, you see that homeroom starts in 10 minutes, so you decided to take your time. While on the way, you see your best friend, Jake.

(Not my photo)

(Not my photo)

You have been friends senses you guys were 12 years old, so about five years.

"JAAAAKKKEE," you say while running and jumping on top of him. Grabbing you beneath your legs, so you don't fall, Jake says, "Hey, what's up (y/n)" with a grin. By now, Jake has gotten used to your craziness and habits. "Nothing much, just re-watching Mha, cuz it's one of the best anime's ever." You say with your hands in the air flailing around. Que dramatic gasp from Jake "No, it's not; one piece is supreme." Both of you make eye contact, then laugh at each other

"C'mon, we'll be late for school, so, giddy up, horsey." You say as Jake picks up the pace to school. You were lucky to have Jake, who is like a brother to you and your mom, but your dad, not so much. As you think about 'him,' it brings a frown to your face.