Chapter 5

Here’s Chapter 5! I hope you guys are falling in love with this story as much as I am with writing it! (Amy on the side!)

~Rylee xx

  1 week later

                 “Cammei, time to get up! Spring Break is over!” I barely heard my mom say as I was waking up from a deep sleep.

 “Mmmm, five more minutes!” I said before realizing it wasn’t my her beside me anymore.

  “Come on, babe. Wakey, wakey,” Sam told me whilst pressing his lips to my forehead. I opened my eyes to see his curls as wild as always, but there had been an attempt to calm them. He had on a plain, white shirt paired with some dark skinny jeans. On his feet was a pair of white and red converse. I looked backed up to his eyes and blushed; realizing I had just been checking him out.

    “I’m getting there!” I replied, stretching my tanned arms above my head before sitting up. I smiled at Sam and allowed him to pull me to my feet. “First, a shower is much needed.”

 “Need any help?” He asked me with a wink.

                I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his chest, “Nah, I think I’ve got this one.” He chuckled.

                “Okay, well I’ll leave you to it.” Sam kissed the top of my head and headed out of my bedroom.  I stared at him as he left. Groaning internally at the sight of his low-slung pant allowing me sight of his American Eagle boxer band.

                I smiled and headed to my bathroom where I shut the door and turned on the heater and started running some water for my shower. No matter how hot was outside, my shower always had to be steaming. I stripped out of my Dillon High Volleyball shirt and pulled off my black Nike shorts before stepping into the heated spray, allowing it to wash all of worries away. What was everyone at school going to think? Leave for Spring Break: no boyfriend, come back: hot, new guy who has somehow stolen the infamous Cammei’s heart.