Chapter 6 Part 1: Faster Pussycats Kill,Kill

Jughead VO: Fear

Jughead VO: Fear. It's the most basic, the most human emotion. As kids, we're afraid of everything. The dark and we pray for morning.

- - - - SAN FRANCISCO( 8 Years Ago)- - - -
A young Scott Wilson is sitting on his bed looking at a photo of his parents, he is wearing a suit and tie and just got back from his parents funeral. The sound of thunder makes him jump and hugs the photo to his chest and begins to cry.

- - - - TAMAKI LODGE- - - -
Scott, now 16, is sitting in the same position on his bed wearing his masked vigilante outfit ,minus the mask, looking at a photo of his parents. Thunder erupts but Scott doesn't move , not even a flinch.

For the monsters to go away. Though they never do. Not really. Just ask Jason Blossom.

- - - - COOPER HOUSE- - - -
Scott and Jughead arrive at the Cooper residence to join Betty and her mom for Breakfast, or so that's what it seems to be.

Scott: You nervous?

Jughead: Me, a little. You?

Scott: Nah. Just remember to be natural alright, theirs nothing to worry about.

Jughead: Thanks, but its not Betty I'm worried about.

The front door opens and Alice Cooper is standing there, giving the two boys the stink eye.

Jughead: Hi, Mrs.Cooper.

Alice doesn't say anything and leads the two boys into her house. She leads them to the kitchen table, where Betty is also there waiting for them. They begin to eat, there is an awkward silence until Alice speaks up.

Alice: Scott, is it? Let me just apologize for my behavior the other day.

Scott: It's ok, really.

Alice: I mean...can you blame me, just look at your hair.

Betty: Mom!

Scott rolls his eyes and doesn't pay any mind to Alices comment, he just sits back continues eating his breakfast.

Alice: So Scott...Jughead, I suppose we have you two to thank for Betty's ongoing obsession with this Jason Blossom ghoulishness?

Betty: Actually, Mom, I was the one who asked Jughead and Scott to help me write it for the Blue and Gold.

Alice: Relax, Betty. I'm just making conversation.

Scott looks over at Betty, who gives him a nod.

Scott: Do you guys have a bathroom I could use? -

Betty: Sure, I'll show you.

Alice: No, no. I'll show him. If you'll follow me.

Scott follows Alice upstairs, he looks back at his two friends and give them a wink. Alice leads him to the bathroom upstairs and open the door for him.