Chapter 23 Adventure

No one's POV

Currently, Nhazul is laying back on his chair, with his eyes closed, thinking about one of Shizue's final requests.

(Flashback)

Shizue: And

Shizue: And... if those kids could be saved...and returned to their world...

(Present)

Nhazul opened his eyes, taking off his mask and looking at it.

Nhazul: It's time...

Souka: My Liege? Is something the matter?

Nhazul: I'm fine. But would you mind gathering everyone? There's something me and Rimuru need to discuss.

Souka: Of course. Right away, my Liege.

(Timeskip)

After gathering everyone, Nhazul and Rimuru explained to them that they be going to a human nation.

Rimuru: And that's why we'll be heading to the human nation.

Nhazul: Unlike Dwargon, humans may not welcome monsters with open arms. So that's why just the two of us are going.

Rigurd: I understand, but for Great Rimuru and my Liege to travel alone...

Hakurou: He's right. Worst case scenario the Great Alliance could crumble.

Nhazul: We won't be alone. Igris and Beru will be tagging alone with me.

Rimuru: And Ranga will be in my shadow as well. So there's no need to worry. Plus, we're planning on hiring a guide.

Rigurd: A guide?

Nhazul: I sent Igris to go get Kaval, Eren and Gido.

Kaijin: I see, those three.

Rimuru: We have to travel through Brumund to get to Ingracia after all. Plus they already know I'm a slime.

Shuna: That is true... Bringing monsters into a human nation isn't exactly the best of ideas...

Nhazul: Our point exactly.

Suddenly, Igris started talking through <<Thought Communication>>.

Igris: My Liege.

Nhazul's thoughts: How it go, Igris?

Igris: The three of them have agreed to be your guides.

Nhazul: Good. I just got word from Igris, they're on board.

Rimuru: Nice.

Everyone then had concerned looks on their faces.

Shuna: We understand, but do be careful.

Nhazul just patted Shuna on the head, making her blush slightly.