TWENTY EIGHT•5

Y/n's PoV

"Is this yours?"

She has changed. She's not like she used to be. I just kept quiet and made her confuse. "Yokuzaki Takara.. You're completely different from 10 years ago. Is this because you ar-"

"Yes. I'm a cursed spirit that kills every sh*t human. And that demon.." she cuts me up. I don't know what I feel? Disappointed? Hurt? "I thought you're my bestfriend" I said as I looked at down. "Who are you to say that we're bestfriend?" She approached me and some curses appeared in illusion. And that's the curse I exorcised. She looked at me once and walked away. "Kill her. For your revenge" she said to the curses.

"Wait, that raven boy is next so kill her first" she said again as my eyes widened. She mean Megumi-kun? I'm about to chase her but the curses already in front of me. I don't have my katana and I don't know what to do. When they are already wants to attack me,

...

Eh? Where's the cursed spirit? I'm getting confused where the curses.

"Sukuna.." I heard Akuma said in my body. What does she mean? Suddenly I remember what Takara said so I decided to ignore it as I immediately chase after her.

Akuma's PoV

"Why'd you save her, Sukuna?" I heard his chuckle echoes in my Innate Domain. "She looks special for me so I save her" he said as he's already in front of me. "I thought you're done with her since that day" I said as I glared at him.

"I'm still not done with her yet. I'm just lying that Itadori boy that I'll never touch her. I'm still want to have fun with her. And, I'll get her" I have no idea  what hes talking about but, "You won't get her because I'm with her" after that, he just responds in laugh. "Akuma, you still haven't changed since tha-"

I ignored him as I walked away. "I'll kill you, Sukuna. If you talk about that" I could feel that he's smirking. "Go ahead,"

"Princess"

I'm not disappearing, okay. Just idk🗿 I'm back and pls don't kill me after I went silent