42

"Ok, so I was thinking, let's just have a classy night. You know, where we just live the night as rich ass celebrities who dress up fancy and go to fine dining restaurants," Jennie begins, looking a bit too immersed in her plan.

"Or... we could just go to the movies and have a chill night out," Jimin shrugs, tiredly leaning back against the sofa.

The different ideas between Jimin and Jennie sparked a petty argument between the two, words being thrown back and forth.

Jungkook only sat back and spectated, rather amused by the pair so Y/N intervened. "How about we just have a sleepover?" she suggests, her voice overpowering the other two.

"Why don't we do all three?" Jungkook adds onto her idea. "We can go to a fancy dinner, then the movies, and end it off with a sleepover."

Hopefully this plan could solve the dispute between Jennie and Jimin, thankfully their relaxed faces say that it might've worked.

"That doesn't sound so bad..." Jennie trails off looking over to Jimin who shares the same response.

"Good, it's settled. We can sleepover at my house then."

"So let's go home, pack our stuff, and we can meet at mine? And then we can drive to the restaurant from there? How does that sound?"

Everyone seemed on board with the plan, and so took their leave.

Jungkook stayed in the middle of her office, waiting for her so they could leave together.

"You don't need to drop me off this time Jungkook," she chuckles. "I'll meet you at mine, okay?"

She walks towards him and pulls him towards her by his shirt, placing a kiss on his lips. "Man, you have no idea how long I've been wanting to kiss you in my office again."

"I've missed it too," Jungkook grins as he moves back in for another kiss.

Even though it had been a few weeks, it felt like an eternity when Y/N was angry at him.

He pulls away, his hand was still holding hers. "See you in a bit," Jungkook says before he leaves with the giddy smile on his face.

****

Since they were going to a fancy restaurant, Y/N had to dress classy, and so she opted to go for a black satin dress that reached half way of her thighs, and paired it off with a black blazer, a simple gold chain, and suede knee high boots. She wasn't too overdressed nor was she underdressed, but she hoped it would fit with everyone else's attire.

It wasn't long before Jennie was knocking on her door, a whole luggage beside her.

"Jennie, it's a one night sleepover, not a month long holiday."

"There's more than clothes in here! It's our first sleepover with the guys so I want to make it memorable," Jennie shares excitedly, trudging her heavy suitcase into the house.

By the sounds of her suitcase, there was definitely alcohol inside.

"I don't know how you and Jungkook do... things, but I bought some things for you to try with him," Jennie looks over her shoulder before closing the front door and locking it. She reaches inside her suitcase to pull out a bag and hands it to Y/N.

"There's lingerie and some toys for you to try."

"I don't think I'll be doing anything of the sort-" Y/N peers into the bag, seeing all the different types of toys Jennie had given to her, and the far from appropriate lingerie. It was very pretty though, she couldn't deny that.