ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"There's no way out of here" you turn away from your work on the boat to look at Larsan.

"Who knows? it might work if I try hard enough" the dark-haired man chuckles.

It has been exactly six months since you woke up on this island, and during those months, you learned how to speak their language, and also how to write and read it.

Most of it is thanks to the tutor the king assigned to you.

And you are still learning yet, as you don't know how to speak the language fluently nor how to calculate.

"I tried it before you, the boat will get blocked the moment" you stare now at Larsan more clearly, realizing that he is dressed in before your face heats up.

"Why are you dressed like that?" you stutter out the question.

"Because, it is hot" he replies with a cunning smirk, walking towards you.

You quickly return back to your work and start drawing down the shape of the boat, as he stops right behind you.

"Do you need any help?"

His breath hits the back of your neck as he whispers out the question in a seductive way, sending shocks of shivers through your body.

"Stop doing that" you order, moving away from him.

"Stop doing what?" you frown.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about"

"No, I want you to tell me what I need to actually stop doing so I can stop doing it"

Larsan is clearly missing with you, however, you won't fall for his trip.

"..." you don't answer him before you head towards the exit.

Larsan watches you with a narrow, nevertheless, the smirk doesn't leave his face.

"Don't you wish to explore my body" you turn around with a fake smile on your face.

"No offense, Larsan, but there's nothing to explore about you"

Out of nowhere, Larsan walks behind you then grabs you by the waist, turning you around and making you face him.

"You are lying"

Your heartbeat starts to speed up, starting to feel shy all of the sudden.

"Indeed you are" he leans towards you, ready to kiss your lips.

Yet someone decides to cut at the moment, and save you.

"Lady (Y/n) I have been waiting for you, did you forget about our lesson today?" you push yourself away from Larsan quickly.

Turning around, you face your tutor as he stands at the door with his arms crossed over his chest.

Luizin is a tutor who has been teaching you for the past months on language and mathematics.

And he is strict to the core.

Honestly, you don't understand why Luizin always holding a horse riding crop with him.

When he doesn't even ride horses.

"Why are you dressed like it is cold in here, it is melting in here Luizin?" Larsan smirks upon seeing the said man sneer at him.

"I could ask you the same, why are you dressed like whore, Larsan"

The way the two men start glaring at each other made you gulp.

"Can you two calm down?" you ask politely, only to attract their attention towards you.

Luizin slams the corp against the wooden desk causing you to flinch from the harsh sound it makes.

"Lady (Y/n) follow me, I have a lot to discuss with you"

Now, you understand why the crop is always with him.