Drunk Crowds (Merome)

Request from meromeforme from forever ago. Sorry it took so long. I'm gonna try to catch up this weekend. Also, I'm doing something happy for once!!! Yay! Ugh, fml......

Jerome glanced around the house at all the drunk sweaty bodies grinding against each other. It always had disgusted him, and so he refused to touch a drink at these types of parties. Ryan had forced him to come here, seeing as he was joining Team Crafted soon and they were hosting this party for him. He had tried to get Mitch to come as well, but he was busy tonight. Probably too busy banging his new girlfriend. Jerome snickered at this and looked at his phone again. Still no texts from Mitch. He sighed and just spun on his stool. Someone chuckled from beside him and he stopped to see Ty, smirking slightly. 

"Enjoying your party J?"

"You mean I'm supposed to enjoy a pit of bodies, alcohol, and sex?" Jerome replied. Ty laughed and Jerome checked his phone again. 

"Waiting for someone?" Ty teased.

"Yeah actually. Mitch decided to be a butt and leave his Bac hanging. I'm just hoping that he'll text and say 'never mind, I'm coming'. Just wishful thinking though." Ty snickered and was about to say something before arms wrapped around Jerome.

"Perhaps it's more than wishful thinking. Hm, Biggums?" Mitch whispered in his ear. Jerome squeaked and turned around to be met by Mitch. Jerome let a smile break across his face and hugged Mitch back. "Now, will you stop being such a party pooper at your own party? That's just not cool Biggums."

"But those people are absolutely gross." Jerome whined. Ty giggled slightly and Mitch smirked.

He leaned in close and whispered "But what if it was me, then would it be okay?" Mitch let his hot breath fan across Jerome's neck and he shivered. Jerome didn't respond, but he could hear Ty laughing insanely in his bar stool. "Why don't you just have a few drinks Biggums." Mitch whispered, nibbling on Jerome's ear. Jerome slightly shoved him off to look at him. 

"Alright Mitch, exactly how drunk are you?" Jerome asked. Ty began laughing harder, resulting in him falling off of his bar stool. The two looked at him nervously as he groaned on the floor. 

"I'm fine. My arm'll hurt when the alcohol wears off but I'm fine." Ty said as he tried to get up with the arm he landed on. A brunette Jerome and Mitch didn't recognize scurried over and helped Ty up. "Yeah yeah yeah, stop worrying I'm a big boy. No you shouldn't need to- Ow THAT'S THE BAD ARM!" He yelled the last part as the brunette dragged him away. The two shared a glance before Mitch took Ty's seat. Mitch gets himself a beer and the two chat it up for the next two hours. They talk about anything and everything. At some point during this Jerome ended up with a beer, and then another, and then three more. Now he couldn't count them all if he tried. Wasn't he trying to avoid drinking? Mitch really was a bad influence, but it's not like either of them had let the other go off into the mass of people which was now thinning. 

"Come-on Biigums, lez go dance~." Mitch slurred and tried to drag Jerome towards the remaining people. 

"No Mitch. There's too many people dooz." (OMG! I officially love drunk stories cause I can spell things wrong and say it was on purpose yesh!) Jerome replied stubbornly. Mitch groaned and pulled Jerome off the stool. 

"Not here dood. Outside, no one's out there." Mitch said. He didn't slur once, but Jerome didn't notice.

"It's cold outside Biggums." Jerome whined. He was being whiney, but it was his mind's way of trying to remind him 'Go home Jerome, you're drunk'. He giggled at the thought and Mitch rolled his eyes. Mitch just dragged him outside and put his sweatshirt on Jerome. Jerome giggled like a school girl and hugged the hoodie tighter. "Thanks Mitchy." Jerome slurred. 

"God J, do you have no tolerance to alcohol? I didn't think I let you have this many." Mitch mumbled. Jerome cocked his head sideways, now realizing how un-drunk the Canadian was. Mitch giggled and kissed Jerome's cheek, turning him bright red. "You are adorable none the less."

"Mitchy?"

"Yeah, I'm not drunk Jerome. Sorry I let you get this drunk, I just wanted you to be loose and have fun."

"Mitchy-"

"Stop calling me that or I'm going to loose control of myself and attack you." Mitch warned, stepping forward and wrapping his arm around Jerome's waist. 

"Mitchy~" Jerome whined, smirking as his friend's eyes flared slightly. Mitch pulled Jerome closer so there was mere centimeters between their lips. 

"You're gonna regret that Biggums." Mitch growled as he pulled Jerome in for a kiss. 

And that's a wrap! Nice job guys- fine. I'll write a little more...

Jerome was shocked at first but let it happen, inviting the warm lips. The two stayed together until Mitch pulled away for air. "I love you Bac."

"I love you too Benj." Jerome replied and nuzzled into Mitch's neck, inhaling his scent.

"I'm gonna check again in the morning, but I'll take that for now. Until then, how about we head home and cuddle, yeah?" Jerome nodded quickly and jumped into Mitch's arms. Mitch adjusted him so he was bridal style. He carried him around the house and to Jerome's car, using his keys to get him in. Mitch let out a sigh of relief once the door closed.

"Shouldn't have gotten him drunk man." Ryan said to Mitch. Mitch glared at his friend, flipped him off, and got into his side of the car.

That's all folks! Hope you enjoyed that little Merome Partay! Can you guys guess who the brunette with Ty was? Once someone gets it right, I'll post their side of the party ;) Peace!